[3.8] Memoria's Scourge Arrow/RoA Cold crit Slayer [Deathless Uber Elder & EZ 5-way emblem]

"
Go ahead, it's a viable choice.

My current gem set-up: SA-Damage on full life - infused channeling - addcold - EDWAS

Is it good? or should i run Mirage archer support?
First, thanks for providing this guide. Also watched your stream, keep it up!

Now a short pretext for my questions. I haven't played PoE for many years but beat the story back in beta days. Picked up the game again a couple of weeks ago and having so much fun.

I'm a hardcore player, not in the sense that I play alot (rather the opposite), but that I only play HC in ARPGs.

First goal now is to survive through story acts in HC. End game content not prio at the moment, but may be after finishing story.

Questions
1. Any recommended changes to the build for HC players? I've seen an alternative build branching left to pick a bunch of Life nodes, but this seems like to big tradeoff.
2. Recommendation on single target skill while leveling? RoA doing great for mob clearing but feel I'm lacking in single target.
3. Any other friendly advice for someone beginning (returning) to PoE? :)
Hey! Thank you for the fun build and guide! quick question, I slipped up and killed all 3 bandits instead of helping Alira. Would that impact a lot for this build?
"
MrDongerous a écrit :
"
Go ahead, it's a viable choice.

My current gem set-up: SA-Damage on full life - infused channeling - addcold - EDWAS

Is it good? or should i run Mirage archer support?

Try switching out Dmg on full life for Mirage Archer.
"
Hojken a écrit :

Now a short pretext for my questions. I haven't played PoE for many years but beat the story back in beta days. Picked up the game again a couple of weeks ago and having so much fun.

I'm a hardcore player, not in the sense that I play alot (rather the opposite), but that I only play HC in ARPGs.

First goal now is to survive through story acts in HC. End game content not prio at the moment, but may be after finishing story.

Questions
1. Any recommended changes to the build for HC players? I've seen an alternative build branching left to pick a bunch of Life nodes, but this seems like to big tradeoff.
2. Recommendation on single target skill while leveling? RoA doing great for mob clearing but feel I'm lacking in single target.

Thank you, appreciate it!

1. I'd go for Heart of Oak and the life nodes near Ranger starting point, also considering going with Kaom's Heart, Loreweave or any other more defensive chest.

2. Barrage worked fine for me.

3. Careful with the Legion encounter, some mobs will one shot you. Other than that, don't burn yourself out and quit again. Enjoy and have fun :)
"
Shanx95 a écrit :
Alright, cool, was just curious about ur setup in PoB as well, as ur stats don't equal the amounts required for the gem lvls u provide in there :) for example, says ur int is 74 but required amount is 155.
other than that, awesome build :D All this might just be for me, i'm a bit new to this still :) Thx for such a quick response as well :)

Thank you for pointing it out. I added 1 point in +30 int and +int on amulet to get in total 159 intelligence so PoB is updated now.
Is anyone interested in a TS version of this guide? Currently trying it out, got 5 mil Shaper DPS with SA Thorns and 2mil on 5 stages and 500k shaper DPS with TS. Really smooth gameplay and a bit faster than RoA.
"
Memoria_Gaming a écrit :
"
Hojken a écrit :

Questions

Thank you, appreciate it!

1. I'd go for Heart of Oak and the life nodes near Ranger starting point, also considering going with Kaom's Heart, Loreweave or any other more defensive chest.

2. Barrage worked fine for me.

3. Careful with the Legion encounter, some mobs will one shot you. Other than that, don't burn yourself out and quit again. Enjoy and have fun :)

1. Thanks, I'll start pathing towards Heart of Oak and the life/evasion nodes near Ranger start.

2. Will try Barrage instead of Ice Shot

3. Thanks!
"
Memoria_Gaming a écrit :
Is anyone interested in a TS version of this guide? Currently trying it out, got 5 mil Shaper DPS with SA Thorns and 2mil on 5 stages and 500k shaper DPS with TS. Really smooth gameplay and a bit faster than RoA.

yes pls :-)
"
Memoria_Gaming a écrit :

yes pls :-)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires