[3.8] Memoria's Scourge Arrow/RoA Cold crit Slayer [Deathless Uber Elder & EZ 5-way emblem]

So, continuing my hardcore experience of PoE. First death came at Piety in Act 4, was not prepared for her "laser beam". Re-rolled and progressed quickly to Act 5 where I just killed Avarius. Staying properly over-leveled and put some Chaos in to ok-ish lvl gear.

Currently have SA and RoA on 4-links, Immortal call+Cast when damage taken+Increased duration, Blink + Dash, almost capped resistance and a healthy health pool :)

Now to my Questions
1. Proper use of auras/buffs? Herald for clear, Hatred for boss fights?
I've been running Herald of Ice + Precision most of the time, primarily due to mana problems with running Hatred. Switched for Hatred for boss fights. Now shifting to have Hatred all time as Herald has hit a lvl cap due to my low INT. Note: usually running in group with Cyclone Slayer and a Necromancer.

2. Proper use of SA? I have no clue for how long I'm supposed to channel. Is there an indicator? When i need leach should i spam or still channel?

3. Was running with Decoy Totem for a while but currently have no slot for it. Viable to continue with Decoy Totem for additional safety?

Video of our Avarius fight where unfortunately my mate wiped (actual fight at 50 min, in Swedish):https://www.twitch.tv/videos/452820698##
"
Memoria_Gaming a écrit :
Is anyone interested in a TS version of this guide? Currently trying it out, got 5 mil Shaper DPS with SA Thorns and 2mil on 5 stages and 500k shaper DPS with TS. Really smooth gameplay and a bit faster than RoA.

Would be nice. Would also love some suggestions in terms of survival, i feel like i do alright, but i have quite a few deaths to Legion mobs. Is that just down to them being crazy? Because my deaths are oneshots where i have no time to react.
Thanks for a great build ! is it worth to upgrade doomfletch prism to Hopeshredder or Lioneye's Glare ?
"
Hojken a écrit :
So, continuing my hardcore experience of PoE. First death came at Piety in Act 4, was not prepared for her "laser beam". Re-rolled and progressed quickly to Act 5 where I just killed Avarius. Staying properly over-leveled and put some Chaos in to ok-ish lvl gear.

Currently have SA and RoA on 4-links, Immortal call+Cast when damage taken+Increased duration, Blink + Dash, almost capped resistance and a healthy health pool :)

Now to my Questions
1. Proper use of auras/buffs? Herald for clear, Hatred for boss fights?
I've been running Herald of Ice + Precision most of the time, primarily due to mana problems with running Hatred. Switched for Hatred for boss fights. Now shifting to have Hatred all time as Herald has hit a lvl cap due to my low INT. Note: usually running in group with Cyclone Slayer and a Necromancer.

2. Proper use of SA? I have no clue for how long I'm supposed to channel. Is there an indicator? When i need leach should i spam or still channel?

3. Was running with Decoy Totem for a while but currently have no slot for it. Viable to continue with Decoy Totem for additional safety?

Video of our Avarius fight where unfortunately my mate wiped (actual fight at 50 min, in Swedish):https://www.twitch.tv/videos/452820698##

Kul att du överlever lite mer nu :)

1. I used Herald of Ice + Hatred at max lvl and Precision on low lvl. Try to get some mana leech or mana regen if you can't have them up at the same time without running out of mana.

2. You can see the amount of charges you get if you check top left next to your auras, eventually you will get the feel of it and know when it hits 5 stacks (which you should aim for if you want maximum DPS)

3. Sure, it's a great way to avoid unwanted attention from boss/legions.

"
Hemanse a écrit :
"
Memoria_Gaming a écrit :
Is anyone interested in a TS version of this guide? Currently trying it out, got 5 mil Shaper DPS with SA Thorns and 2mil on 5 stages and 500k shaper DPS with TS. Really smooth gameplay and a bit faster than RoA.

Would be nice. Would also love some suggestions in terms of survival, i feel like i do alright, but i have quite a few deaths to Legion mobs. Is that just down to them being crazy? Because my deaths are oneshots where i have no time to react.

Well, the Maraketh can oneshot almost everyone, but if you want more survivability you can Heart of Oak and the life nodes next to the ranger starting point and sacrifice some dmg nodes.

"
Hydroatom a écrit :
Thanks for a great build ! is it worth to upgrade doomfletch prism to Hopeshredder or Lioneye's Glare ?

I answered your question on stream yesterday right?
With Hopeshredder you should build more around frenzy charges and find a way to sustain your HP with the cold dmg, but it's a good upgrade. You could also find a decent rare bow with added cold dmg and increased cold dmg.
The build is going great - thanks for this guide. I like the freeze defensive mechanic, it can really freeze lab Izaro for example. Also, did a deathless uber elder which was fun. Currently, level 96. I think my main difficulty is occasional deaths from monolith rares in t16. I use vaal grace + a flask for this, but probably need to find some more defense (5600 life). Maybe I'll add a different defensive flask, not sure. This was the first league I multimodded an item, and here's my gear currently:

"
Novgov a écrit :
The build is going great - thanks for this guide. I like the freeze defensive mechanic, it can really freeze lab Izaro for example. Also, did a deathless uber elder which was fun. Currently, level 96. I think my main difficulty is occasional deaths from monolith rares in t16. I use vaal grace + a flask for this, but probably need to find some more defense (5600 life). Maybe I'll add a different defensive flask, not sure. This was the first league I multimodded an item, and here's my gear currently:

Sounds great man! Good job on Uber Elder.

A few pointers to help you out further.

1. Remove one of the life flasks and add Dying Sun
2. Get Damage against chilled enemies on gloves
3. Try replacing Lethal Pride with Brutal Restraint(Asenath) Can be a nice upgrade depending on the roll.

Good luck hunting Exile!

I'm working on a Tornado Shot variant of this build, you can find my current gear and tree in the Pastebin below. Let me know if you have any questions or if there's something I can improve.

https://pastebin.com/5648jZfZ

Thanks for the pointers, will check them out!
Hey, I am just wondering why we are running Mirage Archer instead of Increased Critical Damage? PoB says we gain almost a million dps with Crit Damage.

Is this one bow okay to start multimod or nah?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires