|3.8][Budget] BeyBlade Tank - 1 million + Facebreaker Cyclone DPS

"
MatrimCauthon2 a écrit :
Hey, so far I'm loving the build but I am having some real issues. I'm playing on ps4 so it's extremely difficult to get the right items. I cant get the Int or Dex without taking extra nodes on the tree.

I have a weak shield with the "gain charge".

I cant get "-mana cost" while also keeping my stats up, etc.

Did you buy a lot of your gear or ssf?

Playing with controller is great with cyclone but I'm hitting a big wall right now. Thanks for reading.

For a SSF version, you should play with a rare body armour with Maim, so version 3. In SSF it's pretty hard to get THE right item, so having +30 stat nodes is OK I guess ^^

About the shield, I crafted mine with alterations to get the "Gain Charges on block" suffix, then I augmented and regaled it. I got pretty lucky to have the life on block suffix as well, but you can easily get a decent shield by crafting it. Life + Gain charges on block and you're good to go ^^

"
b3nque a écrit :
Would The Surrender work over a rare shield with this build?

Yep, but I'll advise you to get the node "Charging offensive" to get some charge generation
What gems would you recommend in place of the militant faith gem?
so if you get enfeeble on hit facebreakrs do you get rid of vulnerability curse on hit? is one better
"
mayo a écrit :
"
MatrimCauthon2 a écrit :
Hey, so far I'm loving the build but I am having some real issues. I'm playing on ps4 so it's extremely difficult to get the right items. I cant get the Int or Dex without taking extra nodes on the tree.

Playing with controller is great with cyclone but I'm hitting a big wall right now. Thanks for reading.

For a SSF version, you should play with a rare body armour with Maim, so version 3. In SSF it's pretty hard to get THE right item, so having +30 stat nodes is OK I guess ^^

About the shield, I crafted mine with alterations to get the "Gain Charges on block" suffix, then I augmented and regaled it. I got pretty lucky to have the life on block suffix as well, but you can easily get a decent shield by crafting it. Life + Gain charges on block and you're good to go ^^

"
b3nque a écrit :

Yep, but I'll advise you to get the node "Charging offensive" to get some charge generation

Thanks for the reply, I'm still learning a lot so getting the crafting down and right gear etc is a pain but I appreciate the response. Also, just out of curiosity, if you had a headhunter how would you work it into the build?
Thanks for the build, it's going ok so far in SSF. Still decent chest for me, so I'm running a tabula, but I'm still doing OK in red maps.

I have had a look at your public character, and cant see how you reduce the mana cost of Cyclone with your current gear.

"
Vickery a écrit :
Thanks for the build, it's going ok so far in SSF. Still decent chest for me, so I'm running a tabula, but I'm still doing OK in red maps.

I have had a look at your public character, and cant see how you reduce the mana cost of Cyclone with your current gear.

Man, if you're doing ok in red maps I must just be awful lol. Do you mind showing your gear? I can do red maps, but I get 1 shot at times even with max charges. My life is probably a little low at 4k but if you're running tab still I have to know your secret.
I am around 4k life too, and die to Legion a bit too regularly.

my Character is Vickblock and should be public. However be aware I have just this hour broken my lovely shield by attempting to double corrupt it, so I'm going to have to farm some more alts to try and roll a new one. Otherwise you can see the gear I am using.

"
MatrimCauthon2 a écrit :
"
mayo a écrit :
"
MatrimCauthon2 a écrit :

"
b3nque a écrit :

Thanks for the reply, I'm still learning a lot so getting the crafting down and right gear etc is a pain but I appreciate the response. Also, just out of curiosity, if you had a headhunter how would you work it into the build?

Well, I think i would just put it there and enjoy ^^ I might have to replace a jewel with one with elemental resistance or take more elemental resistance in the tree, but that's it ^^
"
Vickery a écrit :

I'm not reducing it, I have some mana leech in a Jewel, it's enough to cover all your mana needs ^^

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires