is there a non resolute technique version that utilizes rigwald's curse
"
VersarosA a écrit :

Yep, cf my character (ShaadL)
"
sangvinu2 a écrit :
can you please explain your timeless jewel? what you getting

The timeless jewel will remove 50 strengh and add 60% aoe damage + 30% all elemental resistances :)

"
VersarosA a écrit :

I thought about it when creating the build, but I lost a lot of tankyness while trying to use it, so I stopped. My goal was to get a budget build which can do all content and can't die, this was not part of the plan ^^

Maybe someone will manage to do something good with it ^^
"
"
VersarosA a écrit :

I thought about it when creating the build, but I lost a lot of tankyness while trying to use it, so I stopped. My goal was to get a budget build which can do all content and can't die, this was not part of the plan ^^

Word, was just curious because both Facebreakers and Abyssus have crit multi on them so was seein if you had already looked into the idea. Enjoying the build so far, cheers.
Dernière édition par VersarosA, le 25 juin 2019 18:03:50
"
mayo a écrit :
"
sangvinu2 a écrit :

The timeless jewel will remove 50 strengh and add 60% aoe damage + 30% all elemental resistances :)

"
VersarosA a écrit :

Hey there could you go over what changes you get from your militant faith? Specifically the nodes around where you put it.
"
dmonik a écrit :
"
mayo a écrit :
"
sangvinu2 a écrit :

"
VersarosA a écrit :

Hey there could you go over what changes you get from your militant faith? Specifically the nodes around where you put it.

Only the +10 str nodes changes to +10 devotion, other nodes get +5 or +10 devotion added and keeps their initial stats. Some unalocated nodes are changed, but nothing valuable for this build.
Would The Surrender work over a rare shield with this build?

First time ever UberElder down!

I've used the 3th version. I'm lacking of dps but the awesome ratio of block solves all the problems. I need to manage the balls and the shitty thing from the octopus mobs but very easy kill with very budget gear which is very upgradeable.

Thanks for the build.
Hey, so far I'm loving the build but I am having some real issues. I'm playing on ps4 so it's extremely difficult to get the right items. I cant get the Int or Dex without taking extra nodes on the tree.

I have a weak shield with the "gain charge".

I cant get "-mana cost" while also keeping my stats up, etc.

Did you buy a lot of your gear or ssf?

Playing with controller is great with cyclone but I'm hitting a big wall right now. Thanks for reading.
can u add a normal build link? i dont have path of building tool. you add in leveling tabs but cant found in other tabs.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires