|3.8][Budget] BeyBlade Tank - 1 million + Facebreaker Cyclone DPS

"
Fun build, love how tanky it is, been playing maim chest version managed to craft this for myself

almost as good as the cyclone enchant but way cheaper and great life and phys damage so im happy

Yep it's a good enchant too ^^
hola que gemas tienes? en la guild
Dernière édition par popotecloss, le 8 juil. 2019 23:11:39
Is this build HC viable?! Anyone tried it out there?
"
SlevinKelevra a écrit :
Is this build HC viable?! Anyone tried it out there?

It definitely is HC viable considering how tanky it is ^^ Just use the version 2 or 3, avoid the Abyssus and you won't die ^^ I would just change the ascendancy order and take the spell block before the challenger charges
Dernière édition par mayo, le 9 juil. 2019 12:29:16
Is there any other skill that is good for monocible dps that would do better than Cyclone?
Dernière édition par justpierre, le 11 juil. 2019 22:55:56
Im playing this build and love it, just wish i could get little bit more dps. What could i upgrade to get more?
Dernière édition par kallekofot, le 12 juil. 2019 00:32:17
Hi, loving the build so far. Always fun to come back to Facebreakers and this season makes it insanely fun and easy to use.

My question is that your Leveling tree has a lot of clusters that I find useful but you remove in the Abyssus PoB version, like Aggressive Bastion and Cloth And Chain/Iron Reflexes (especially with my current chestpiece having insanely high Armor + ER).

I'm about to build past your PoB tree for Abyssus build and I was wondering if it is worth putting points in those nodes? Or should I instead grab the Steadfast and Diamond Skin clusters for more synergy with Timeless jewel.
"
kallekofot a écrit :
Im playing this build and love it, just wish i could get little bit more dps. What could i upgrade to get more?

Upgrade options are a bit limited and will copst you really really much money with your current stuff but I see a few things :
- attack speed on your rings
- attack speed or global physical damage on your shield
- vulnerability on hit on corrupted facebreakers, so you can add supports on your riposte, like melee physical damage and damage on full life
- you can switch pulverise with damage on full life on your 6L setup if you want to kill bosses (I do it on shaper & uber elder for example)
- get a stygian belt with a really good jewel in it

Damage on full life support should be up like 90% of the time since you block a lot
"
pinktie a écrit :
Hi, loving the build so far. Always fun to come back to Facebreakers and this season makes it insanely fun and easy to use.

My question is that your Leveling tree has a lot of clusters that I find useful but you remove in the Abyssus PoB version, like Aggressive Bastion and Cloth And Chain/Iron Reflexes (especially with my current chestpiece having insanely high Armor + ER).

I'm about to build past your PoB tree for Abyssus build and I was wondering if it is worth putting points in those nodes? Or should I instead grab the Steadfast and Diamond Skin clusters for more synergy with Timeless jewel.

You should take Aggressive Bastion & Steadfast, if I didn't in the tree it's a mistake (probably an old version), I'll fix it later ^^

About Cloth And Chain/Iron Reflexes, I depends on your stuff, if you don't need resists then there's no need to get resist on the tree, same for Iron reflex, if you have a full armor setup, iron reflex is useless otherwise you should take it for some more armor ^^
"
justpierre a écrit :
Is there any other skill that is good for monocible dps that would do better than Cyclone?

Right now there is nothing better than cyclone for facebreaker, but I'll try to do something good someday with the consecrated path gem ^^

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires