|3.8][Budget] BeyBlade Tank - 1 million + Facebreaker Cyclone DPS

Added a build version with the Bronn's Lithe body armour, more tanky !
This is really a great build even with next to no gear.

One thing though is why not drop pride and instead use flesh and stone linked to maim? You get more damage when it matters and have more unreserved mana.

"
Purdurabo12 a écrit :
This is really a great build even with next to no gear.

One thing though is why not drop pride and instead use flesh and stone linked to maim? You get more damage when it matters and have more unreserved mana.

POB count Pride as only 19% more but it becomes 39% after 4 seconds, so pride gives you more DPS after a few seconds of fight in both stances.

But thank you I totally forgot about Maim support, I'll switch the impale gem I put on the Ripose setup to a Maim support ^^
Dernière édition par mayo, le 14 juin 2019 20:11:37
Just killed Uber Elder & Finished Hall of Grandmaster, both with this build !

I'll try to do a video of it :)
Dernière édition par mayo, le 14 juin 2019 21:04:41
The BiS chest would be fossil-crafted Astral Plate with "Supported by Level 1 Maim" suffix and one empty prefix for block chance craft. Both Shaper and Elder bases can provide additional suffixes, but even normal astral will do for resistances.
"
Pyotr a écrit :
The BiS chest would be fossil-crafted Astral Plate with "Supported by Level 1 Maim" suffix and one empty prefix for block chance craft. Both Shaper and Elder bases can provide additional suffixes, but even normal astral will do for resistances.

I don't consider it to be BIS since you can maim with your counter-attacks : I have something like 10% more dps with bronn's lithe and Maim support on counter-attacks. Plus Bronn's lithe gives you movement speed and a lot attack speed, which make the clearspeed better as well as the dps ^^
Dernière édition par mayo, le 15 juin 2019 10:20:07
Added Uber Elder kill : https://youtu.be/1qR34g3xlfQ

Only my second kill, so I don't really know the fight yet, but the build allows you to make a lot of mistakes !
Noob question:I came back to the game after a few years and wanted to resurrect a level 75 gladiator that had abyssus and lioneye's remorse so I found your build to be a close match (i bought facebreakers easily).

My problem is that looking at poe trade (standard league) I couldn't find either one of the 2 shield mods you recommend (recover %life when block, gain endurance, power, or frenzy when block)let alone both. The mods don't show up on the search filter and I went down the list of all painted tower shields on offer and didn't see one of these mods.

Could i be doing something wrong in my search or are these not in the game anymore? Also how would this build work with lioneye's remorse that I already have?
Dernière édition par Bur3um, le 15 juin 2019 21:01:48
"
Bur3um a écrit :
Noob question:I came back to the game after a few years and wanted to resurrect a level 75 gladiator that had abyssus and lioneye's remorse so I found your build to be a close match (i bought facebreakers easily).

My problem is that looking at poe trade (standard league) I couldn't find either one of the 2 shield mods you recommend (recover %life when block, gain endurance, power, or frenzy when block)let alone both. The mods don't show up on the search filter and I went down the list of all painted tower shields on offer and didn't see one of these mods.

Could i be doing something wrong in my search or are these not in the game anymore? Also how would this build work with lioneye's remorse that I already have?

I'm finding a lot of those shields right now, the trade API is buggy these days, try again ^^ Anyway you can use any shield if you take the node Charging Offensive, it won't be as efficient but it should do the job !
Hey recently started the build and it's alot of fun so far, one question I had is how we should 6l our bronns with 4 red sockets, even buying an unlinked one with 4 reds is pretty expensive. I guess I'll wait on it in general, but would be cool to know!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires