|3.8][Budget] BeyBlade Tank - 1 million + Facebreaker Cyclone DPS

"
DamageIncorporated a écrit :
I wouldn't dream of using Bronn's Lith personally. No life? no thank you. You can get lots of damage else where. I'm at 1.2 million Shaper dps, without considering Impale or Reckoning, still havnt got a Watchers Eye or a Timeless jewel, and I still have a jewel socket to fill.

Something like this is what you want. You can reserve all your mana. You can get - mana cost on jewelery, but...that's a prefix.
Also, I believe 90% Impale chance is fine, I don't use Banner. I'm using Herald of Agony with

Along with Flesh and Stone, Blood and Sand and Pride.

As I said I consider Bronn's Lithe to be the best option since you get more attack speed and movement speed, so you have the best clearspeed of all the 3 options, and since you can maim with your counter attacks you also have the best DPS output, but the Maim body armour version is the tankiest one and you don't lose many DPS so its a really good option too.

Not being at 100% chance to impale is bad in my opinion, you invest points into impale nodes, I'm not sure 90% chance to impale is better that investing those points on some other DPS nodes that you'll have 100% of the time.

About your build, you lose some pretty important defence options :
- 5 endurance charges which gives you 20% additonal physical reductions + 20% elemental resistances + 15% area of effect
- +1% max to all resistances, which is 4% less elemental damage taken
- fortify effect nodes, you lose 4% reduced damage taken

If I get rid of those nodes on my build as well, I also get + 1 millions DPS ^^ I just prefer being immortal :p
Also, you do have more life with your chest, but you take way more damage, so in reality you have more life but you're less tanky ^^
Dernière édition par mayo, le 23 juin 2019 11:59:36
"
Constermock a écrit :
Just switched a character over to this build, still getting items together. My shield doesn't have the extra 8% block that yours does but when i go get hit a lot i still get to 79%. It'd just be nice to be that 8% higher. Know of a good way to get it?

You can use the tempest shield gem which will give you 3% extra block, but after that you can't really get more block without changing the tree ^^
"
mayo a écrit :

- 5 endurance charges which gives you 20% additonal physical reductions + 20% elemental resistances + 15% area of effect

If I get rid of those nodes on my build as well, I also get + 1 millions DPS ^^ I just prefer being immortal :p
Also, you do have more life with your chest, but you take way more damage, so in reality you have more life but you're less tanky ^^

I'm fine though. Stuff can't hurt you that's dead. I've done 8 mod t15 with reduced block, double extra damage as and curses for god sake. you get 5 endurance charges....under certain conditions that have to be met, which don't help on bosses unless you take forever to kill it.
I have the fortify effect nodes. If you're referring to Soul of Steel, I was going to take it next, I'm only 92.

Bronn's Lith is a trap. A expensive one, with no life that offers DPS you can get else where. It hasnt been relevant since like...2.6.
"
"
mayo a écrit :

I'm fine though. Stuff can't hurt you that's dead. I've done 8 mod t15 with reduced block, double extra damage as and curses for god sake. you get 5 endurance charges....under certain conditions that have to be met, which don't help on bosses unless you take forever to kill it.
I have the fortify effect nodes. If you're referring to Soul of Steel, I was going to take it next, I'm only 92.

Bronn's Lith is a trap. A expensive one, with no life that offers DPS you can get else where. It hasnt been relevant since like...2.6.

It's not like your version offers so much more DPS that it insta-kill everything (btw when I get your character on POB I'm not seeing you this high considering you only have 90% chances to impale hit) ^^ And I didn't say it was squishy, but you do have less defence, which means you're more likely to die ^^

The charges only matters for real when mapping or delving, there's no boss right now that can kill this build easily, but there are rare mobs or nasty syndicates/legion mobs that hit really really hard, way more than any boss, I already took some hits which removed 80% of my HP, and for those you will need to have all your charges to mitigate the damage. The only moment I don't have all my charges 100% of the time is on bosses which stop hitting me like shaper or uber atziri, but endurance charge are not needed on those bosses so it doesn't matter.

Bronn's Lithe is the best DPS/clearspeed option, it doesn't mean it is THE BEST choice (that's why I also put a version of the build with a maim chest like yours), but you can't find a chest which will give you this much farming speed, it doesn't matter if you like it or not, it's a fact, you WILL be faster to clear maps with a Bronn's Lithe ^^ What you will do to compensate the loss of DPS from the lack of Bronn's Lithe, you will also be able to it WITH a Bronn's Lithe, so no you can't really get it else where. And yeah Bronn's Lithe hasn't been relevant for a while, that's what happen in this game, you just need a patch to make items relevant again ^^

Dernière édition par mayo, le 23 juin 2019 14:12:47
Nevermind, found the answer
Dernière édition par Aoki4, le 23 juin 2019 20:07:17
"
mayo a écrit :
(btw when I get your character on POB I'm not seeing you this high considering you only have 90% chances to impale hit)

You didn't check challenger charges, hit recently, blocked recently or anything else you should then. The numbers I gave are accurate.

As for charges...mapping isn't exactly hard. I don't think too much of using ascendancy points and passive points to have charges that don't matter, or can't be kept up on boss.

"only" 90%? it's 10% shy of 100%. you do realize how many times per second you hit right? I kill corrupted Minotaur in all of 4 seconds.

No need to get defensive man. Bronns Lith is shit though, I stand by it. It may be the best dps option but this game doesn't operate purely in a dps vacuum, and it comes at the cost of HP and other possibilities like zero cost Cyclone and level 1 maim. I already said this I think?
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 23 juin 2019 21:07:28
"
"
mayo a écrit :
(btw when I get your character on POB I'm not seeing you this high considering you only have 90% chances to impale hit)

You didn't check challenger charges, hit recently, blocked recently or anything else you should then. The numbers I gave are accurate.

As for charges...mapping isn't exactly hard. I don't think too much of using ascendancy points and passive points to have charges that don't matter, or can't be kept up on boss.

"only" 90%? it's 10% shy of 100%. you do realize how many times per second you hit right? I kill corrupted Minotaur in all of 4 seconds.

No need to get defensive man. Bronns Lith is shit though, I stand by it. It may be the best dps option but this game doesn't operate purely in a dps vacuum, and it comes at the cost of HP and other possibilities like zero cost Cyclone and level 1 maim. I already said this I think?

I'm not sure why you keep harping on the maim/health thing. He already mentioned he has maim through riposte and POB shows your health at like 300 more than his which is nothing considering his defense is higher. As far as I can see his cyclone does more damage than yours but your reckoning does more so overall you probably do more damage. He didn't even say Bronn was the only option. I just think it's odd how you continue to devalue endurance charges/phys reduction/max resistance but then yell about health over and over and your chest only puts you over by 300.
Tried uber elder today, died while reaching the last phase.
I'm gonna try again tonight or tomorrow with kaom's root and see if i can finish it, damage is there, block chance not maxed and poor life regeneration brought me down i guess.
"
Aoki4 a écrit :
Tried uber elder today, died while reaching the last phase.
I'm gonna try again tonight or tomorrow with kaom's root and see if i can finish it, damage is there, block chance not maxed and poor life regeneration brought me down i guess.

I died twice on my first try but yeah I had 79% block, and I blocked some crucial hits, so I think I would have died more without being block-caped ^^

I didn't die on any of my following tries, so practice will get you to deathless runs ^^
can you please explain your timeless jewel? what you getting

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires