|3.8][Budget] BeyBlade Tank - 1 million + Facebreaker Cyclone DPS

Heres my take on the facebreaker cyclone build, using the surrender + max block to get those crazy reckoning procs.

Also using a lethal pride that gives me 12% life, 20% melee dmg, 5% double damage, and 10% inc fortify effect down by the duelest.
"
Yaquzo a écrit :
Lost 5ex making this shield with 2 bons still nothing. On PS4 od course market empty

You can use the unique shield "The surrender", it's a good compromise for this build, you just have to take some charge generation on the tree ^^

"
aquasnow a écrit :
Mayo, where can i find militant faith, crimson jewel with the resistance and the aoe damage?

http://poe.trade/ :p
Hi mayo I typed militant faith into search box but only timeless jewel came out no crisom jewel and the stats there are not ele resis and area dmg. Please help it's my first time playing.

Another question is that I am level 60 now still at act 8. I already got a shield with gain charge on block, facebreaker, a 6 link astral plate to replace my tabula. What should be the next item to get?

Also, is militant faith 15% increased area better or warlords reach for +1 range?

Thank you.
"
aquasnow a écrit :
Hi mayo I typed militant faith into search box but only timeless jewel came out no crisom jewel and the stats there are not ele resis and area dmg. Please help it's my first time playing.

Another question is that I am level 60 now still at act 8. I already got a shield with gain charge on block, facebreaker, a 6 link astral plate to replace my tabula. What should be the next item to get?

Also, is militant faith 15% increased area better or warlords reach for +1 range?

Thank you.

With my gear, 15% aoe or +1 range gives me the same radius increase, so it's your choice ^^

And if you don't find any militant faith in sale then you will have to wait ^^

You should focus on your rings & amulet now
Hi Mayo,

whats a good movement spell to use to get around the map? I realize i can't get a lot of legion when i activate it because shield charge is so clunky.

also, i just reached 72, i have graduated from your levelling skill tree. i am looking at the abyssus skill tree in POB now and have no idea if i should refund the passive for those dex points and life and mana leech below VP and the charging offensive nodes + the iron reflex keynode. Can you tell me in order of importance the next few nodes cluster to focus on after finishing the levelling skill tree you put in your post?

thanks. I am having a blast with this build with not much currency.
Dernière édition par aquasnow, le 20 juil. 2019 22:26:32
"
aquasnow a écrit :
Hi Mayo,

whats a good movement spell to use to get around the map? I realize i can't get a lot of legion when i activate it because shield charge is so clunky.

also, i just reached 72, i have graduated from your levelling skill tree. i am looking at the abyssus skill tree in POB now and have no idea if i should refund the passive for those dex points and life and mana leech below VP and the charging offensive nodes + the iron reflex keynode. Can you tell me in order of importance the next few nodes cluster to focus on after finishing the levelling skill tree you put in your post?

thanks. I am having a blast with this build with not much currency.

That's why I prefer the Bronn's Lithe version, you have a boost of attack & movement speed which make your shield charge really faster ^^ I only use shield charge

For the next nodes I would take every defensive node first since you are playing with abyssus, you need to be tanky sooner than the other versions
Dernière édition par mayo, le 22 juil. 2019 10:03:03
Loving this build so far and having way more success with it than my previous Tec Slam Jugg. I am having a hard time balancing the stats since there isn't enough Dex in the build and there are 2 "dead slots" (gloves and melee weapon) as far as attributes go. Gonna take me a lot of currency to overcome haha but its been lots of fun so far.
"
Metalhunter7 a écrit :
Loving this build so far and having way more success with it than my previous Tec Slam Jugg. I am having a hard time balancing the stats since there isn't enough Dex in the build and there are 2 "dead slots" (gloves and melee weapon) as far as attributes go. Gonna take me a lot of currency to overcome haha but its been lots of fun so far.

Yep Dex & Int are a pain in the ass, but you can take those juicy +30 nodes in the tree until you get a better gear ^^

Glad you enjoy it :)
changed out my shield for The Surrender, reckoning on crack! see numbers up to 440000 when I pop my flasks. Pretty cheap shield also.
"
mayo a écrit :
"
Metalhunter7 a écrit :

Yep Dex & Int are a pain in the ass, but you can take those juicy +30 nodes in the tree until you get a better gear ^^

Glad you enjoy it :)

Cheers, thanks for the info! I am getting to the point where I have the currency to just brute force the attribute problem haha. Still loving the build. I feel really safe and do lots of damage.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires