|3.8][Budget] BeyBlade Tank - 1 million + Facebreaker Cyclone DPS

I have played this bd, it's tanky~~~a very good bd
mayo, ty for the build. why no impale?
"
slowhands a écrit :
mayo, ty for the build. why no impale?

I didn't go impale because it needs some investment to get to 100% chance to impale on hit (which also mean less tankyness) and I feel like it's better to go Champion and play the impale at its maximum instead of having a "low cost impale".

But it's definitely possible to go for Impale and win some DPS
cyclone is going to lose about 50% flat physic dmg in S9, how it would impact this BD ~?
a buff is unarmed range is fixed to 11
Dernière édition par ardye, le 26 août 2019 08:09:06
"
ardye a écrit :
cyclone is going to lose about 50% flat physic dmg in S9, how it would impact this BD ~?

Yeah it's a pretty big nerf for the build's DPS (almost 30% less DPS with my current gear). I think the right solution will be to use Impale and lose some tankyness. I like to be around 1 million DPS since it allows you to do all the content without trouble.
"
mayo a écrit :
"
ardye a écrit :

Yeah it's a pretty big nerf for the build's DPS (almost 30% less DPS with my current gear). I think the right solution will be to use Impale and lose some tankyness. I like to be around 1 million DPS since it allows you to do all the content without trouble.

Should i switch to Champion to get the best of this build now that it´s losing some dps ?

Is it possible to craft a shield like yours with with fossiles or is yours just rolled very lucky ? %block chance,Charges on block and %life on block seem very necessary

Mine looks like this now, should go for other rolls or try to annull/multicraft , what do you think?

What favors the build more, increased Attack speed or Cyclone/phys dmg ? (for helm enchant or curruption implicit)

Really want to try this build since it came out and collecting the needed items in legion right now, just waiting for the league reset..

TIA

Dernière édition par diCastro90, le 30 août 2019 02:32:10
"
diCastro90 a écrit :
"
mayo a écrit :
"
ardye a écrit :

Should i switch to Champion to get the best of this build now that it´s losing some dps ?

Is it possible to craft a shield like yours with with fossiles or is yours just rolled very lucky ? %block chance,Charges on block and %life on block seem very necessary

Mine looks like this now, should go for other rolls or try to annull/multicraft , what do you think?
Indisponible

What favors the build more, increased Attack speed or Cyclone/phys dmg ? (for helm enchant or curruption implicit)

Really want to try this build since it came out and collecting the needed items in legion right now, just waiting for the league reset..

TIA

Hey

Switching to champion will bring out the most DPS but you will lose a lot of block and won't block spells anymore. I will probably keep going Gladiator with a "low-cost" impale since I like the block spell too much ^^

You can use The surrender (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com) while trying to craft a god shield, and you can get the channeling nodes to get your charges ^^

I crafted mine with this idea in mind :
- get charges on block + a nice prefix by slamming alterations (life or block)
- regal it and pray for block or life on block
I got lucky and got Life on block !

For the helmet, get an attack speed enchant (for blood rage or cyclone, both are fine), and if you're brave enough to corrupt it after that, try to hit life regen or 90% mana multiplier to try adding another aura ^^
Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.
i played this build as a third build in legion, as i only play hardcore modes in ARPG. I often try a new build after a rip, and i loved this build.

With this build i did and killed Shaper for the first time, also a try on uber elder (died on about 10%) mostly due to panicking, so much shit going on - Haha

If anyone wants to see my version of this build - mostly the same, maybe some adjustments - Here's the POB ( https://pastebin.com/snJQMQ95 )

Anyways great build, hopefully the nerfs to Cyclone dosent completly wrecks the build, was such a fun build.

Great job Mayo :)
"
_Kaathal_ a écrit :
i played this build as a third build in legion, as i only play hardcore modes in ARPG. I often try a new build after a rip, and i loved this build.

With this build i did and killed Shaper for the first time, also a try on uber elder (died on about 10%) mostly due to panicking, so much shit going on - Haha

If anyone wants to see my version of this build - mostly the same, maybe some adjustments - Here's the POB ( https://pastebin.com/snJQMQ95 )

Anyways great build, hopefully the nerfs to Cyclone dosent completly wrecks the build, was such a fun build.

Great job Mayo :)

Happy to see how far you went with it ^^
i liked this build very much, are you going to make a 3.8 update? cyclone was nerfed...kinda. i think it will be bigger area for facebreaker builds do to the new base range

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires