|3.8][Budget] BeyBlade Tank - 1 million + Facebreaker Cyclone DPS

is templar avarius thing important? how it works?
Hi I've just started this build the abyssus version but I'm still level 28. Just got access to cyclone and the aoe is very small and my movement speed is really slow. Is there anything I can do to improve it? I also have no more currency to buy anything after facebreaker. Is it going to be a problem?
Well i just used a weapon that droped instead of FB. That worked till lvl 45 really well.
Then i switched to FB.
Buy Fb with 750. They are cheaper and u have enough time to get chaos orbs via drop to invest more.
Try to get movement on ur boots and then just look in the tree if there are nodes that will help u.
"
Calvera_ a écrit :
is templar avarius thing important? how it works?

It gives 30% all elemental resistances + 60% area damage, not mandatory but pretty important

"
aquasnow a écrit :
Hi I've just started this build the abyssus version but I'm still level 28. Just got access to cyclone and the aoe is very small and my movement speed is really slow. Is there anything I can do to improve it? I also have no more currency to buy anything after facebreaker. Is it going to be a problem?

Yeah the aoe is a bit small at first, but it will improve with levels. SInce you don't really lack DPS, you can try using Cyclone + Infused CHanneling + Pulverise + Increased AOE support, you will have a bigger AOE
Hi OP I'm glad that you're replying! I'm following your build for abyssus but currently still using the levelling passive as I am only level 53. I am using tabula right now but got my hands on a 4L bronne. Which is better? If bronne please tell me which 4 gems to use.

Another question. In your POB I'm running curse on hit with vulnerability riposte and brutality. But I never see vulnerability being cast before... am I doing something wrong
Dernière édition par aquasnow, le 17 juil. 2019 12:54:23
"
aquasnow a écrit :
Hi OP I'm glad that you're replying! I'm following your build for abyssus but currently still using the levelling passive as I am only level 53. I am using tabula right now but got my hands on a 4L bronne. Which is better? If bronne please tell me which 4 gems to use.

You should go with the bronn's lithe, but I think you should try to at least 5 link it ^^

In this order if you d'ont have abyssus :

Cyclone + Pulverise + Fortify + Brutality + Infused Channeling + Melee physical damage

If you have abyssus :

Cyclone + Pulverise + Fortify + Infused Channeling + Brutality + Melee physical damage
Thank you for the reply. Can you please answer my curse on hit question as well? I edited my post. Unfortunately, I dont have enough fusing to make it a 5 link. I dont know how many fusing I need. This is my first character.
"
aquasnow a écrit :
Thank you for the reply. Can you please answer my curse on hit question as well? I edited my post. Unfortunately, I dont have enough fusing to make it a 5 link. I dont know how many fusing I need. This is my first character.

It should work if you put the gems in a 4 link item, but you are probably one shoting mobs with your riposte, so you don't see it being cast. Try on boss, you should see it ^^
Lost 5ex making this shield with 2 bons still nothing. On PS4 od course market empty
Dernière édition par Yaquzo, le 17 juil. 2019 19:23:53
Mayo, where can i find militant faith, crimson jewel with the resistance and the aoe damage?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires