[3.7UPDATED] Sidefx Rage Blades! - Berserker Frostblades - Great League Starter!

Hi, I was wondering if this build can be extended to claws for the additional leech. The current build that I am following is https://pastebin.com/4xc9r4E5. There are elements that I quite like, and there are elements that I feel could be improved. I was wondering what you think of the build, and or if I should perhaps spec out of claws and go swords. I feel the Claw method has merit but I havent played frost blades as long as you.
"
Massacre775 a écrit :
Hi, I was wondering if this build can be extended to claws for the additional leech. The current build that I am following is https://pastebin.com/4xc9r4E5. There are elements that I quite like, and there are elements that I feel could be improved. I was wondering what you think of the build, and or if I should perhaps spec out of claws and go swords. I feel the Claw method has merit but I havent played frost blades as long as you.

Howdy.

I think claws are doable, however that's quite a bit of travel to the claw nodes. Especially for a Marauder start. For Duelist, it's not as bad.
Right, I would say no, purely due to not enough passives to path efficiently. You'd just be playing a different build.
Jumping in shower, ordering food then going live! and will be doing the PoB for Rageblades first thing. So in a hour or so. Expect a long night of Sidefx Fun, Also if you dont like metal music IM sorry. :( See you then!

www.Twitch.tv/Sidefxmayinclde
Guide updated boys! Check the Changelog sections to find out what happend!
Good build from a good guy
This build is wicked great. ^^
Am i blind? PoB says HoI, HoP AND Hatred so all mana reserve but still mana cost for Frost Blade and only BM for Movement Skill.
"
ryu1234 a écrit :
Am i blind? PoB says HoI, HoP AND Hatred so all mana reserve but still mana cost for Frost Blade and only BM for Movement Skill.

With enlighten 3/4 you can..
thx :D so i was just dumb xD

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires