[3.7UPDATED] Sidefx Rage Blades! - Berserker Frostblades - Great League Starter!

"
Superstrainz a écrit :
Hey everyone! Finally got to endgame and have pretty much all my gear upgraded except my foil. Any reccomendations on the best route? such as crafting vs. buying one and if so what stats are most important beyond the pdps? Like how important is the ele pen? Got a lil over 5ex but willing to save up more if necessary! any tips are appreciated!

I am not sure what I am about saying but I hope I can help.
1. as long u dont equip Lyco shield you need to look for Accuracy
2. other states are phy % and flat as high as u can get (pPhy)
3. Attack speed
4. critical strike chance

u can craft one by getting high ilvl 85+ and APS 1.6 at least
try to get high phy % and high attack speed, then use multi-craft to add crit, flat phy , attack pen and quality.

If anything wrong plz correct me. <3
I dont understand why we craft additional curse on the body armor? what is the other curse that come with assassin mark?
someone explain plz
So who is still playing the league? Still enjoying this build!? Super excited to see what happens next league!
What's wrong with this guide? Almost every spoiler is empty with "will add asap" notoce. We are 1 month till the end of the league and those spoilers are still empty, also PoB is totally messed up. I know that maintaining build guide is not easy, especially if you have to update more than one guide, but the guide is saying everywhere that it's updated and then I see only few theory crafting sentences since the beginning of 3.7.
"
Gravewaker a écrit :
What's wrong with this guide? Almost every spoiler is empty with "will add asap" notoce. We are 1 month till the end of the league and those spoilers are still empty, also PoB is totally messed up. I know that maintaining build guide is not easy, especially if you have to update more than one guide, but the guide is saying everywhere that it's updated and then I see only few theory crafting sentences since the beginning of 3.7.

I agree with you, I didn't upkeep the guide this league, i played it then stopped. I do promise if I play the following league I will do more. Sorry again. Hopefully with the others commenting in the guide, you can get the info you needed.
Super keen to use this as my league starter!!
Hope you will be updating the guide for next league start

PLEASE
Im not sure if im even excited for this league. Im going to try it out tonight, if I do not care for the league i might just quick touch up the builds so people can use them. Then let the community tighten them up.
I love these builds because great league starter and easy to uograde uinto late game
"
Tasteey a écrit :
I love these builds because great league starter and easy to uograde uinto late game

Prob not until next league, This version is still perfect to use as a base.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires