[3.7UPDATED] Sidefx Rage Blades! - Berserker Frostblades - Great League Starter!

I found this helmet and got the AA craft. I'll be getting an enlighten so I can run HoI/Hatred/AA.

I also from Rite of Ruin to Blitz and the damage vastly improved. I still see people fitting in Ruthless, but I saw no improvement to my damage. Hypothermia seems like an odd choice because I oneshot most packs. I guess it is more for rares and bosses?
I think rage is a must have if we play berseker it's a good defensive and burst option. And the 12.5% chance to deal double damage with our attack speed can be really good ?
With this ascendancy we have to take more crit nodes or search for this in gear.
Dernière édition par MrGrandjojo, le 11 juin 2019 11:25:46
Bumpity bump

5400hp now with a couple of low hp items, pushing into t11 now. Clear is good. Starting to think this is the melee version of Winter Orb last league, in the sense that pretty much everything else is inferior clear speed so why bother with it. This is mostly a bad thing. I mean I'd like to play Bladestorm or Ground Slam but WTF for when you'll clear slower and pop less Legion mobs.

Good thing it's fun and strong or I'd resent it more. GGG kinda doesn't learn do they. Full melee make over patch...with a league mechanic that encourages mass AOE. Like...wot teh fack.
"
DamageIncorporated a écrit :
Bumpity bump

5400hp now with a couple of low hp items, pushing into t11 now. Clear is good. Starting to think this is the melee version of Winter Orb last league, in the sense that pretty much everything else is inferior clear speed so why bother with it. This is mostly a bad thing. I mean I'd like to play Bladestorm or Ground Slam but WTF for when you'll clear slower and pop less Legion mobs.

Good thing it's fun and strong or I'd resent it more. GGG kinda doesn't learn do they. Full melee make over patch...with a league mechanic that encourages mass AOE. Like...wot teh fack.

Have you seen the posts about action cancelling and multistrike? Apparently people think that holding down the attack button cancels out at least the last swing of multistrike. Which makes sense because yesterday I tried Frostblades-Ruthless-MeleePhys-Mutli-WED-Rage and I don't think I was getting that third strike because there were no stuns, even on white mobs. I think I will do some more testing when I get home.
Don't know? Was unaware of a issue. That's concerning.

but

Just scored this puppy for 3 exa. Huge huge upgrade over my previous 1.6aps sword.

Nets me another attack per second
any1 by chance got some worthless but useful items to lvl this build u dont need anymore?
could give u the little currency i got so far would be great help

also @op could u maybe update the lvling trees? thx
Dernière édition par Schnubbel_, le 11 juin 2019 14:58:59
Switch Precision and your golem, enjoy the CWDT.
Hey there! My wife has been following along with your build guide as she ran frostblades a few leagues ago and wanted to do it again. She saw me using cyclone though and wanted me to help her switch around to cyclone. What kind of changes would you recommend. Unfortunately I'm a build guide warrior with little experience in self built builds. She's just been using cyclone in a 4L with the current tree and a 1h and shield and doing ok in white maps but my damage on pure phys cyclone as slayer is starting to just eclipse hers. Other than picking up an AoE node I'm not sure what else to change. Thoughts? I appreciate it in advance.
Broke 1.4 million Shaper dps ( 50 rage, non-Beserk)

Just stacking life nodes now (88-94) and saving up to get better pieces+ multi craft my ass mark ring
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 11 juin 2019 19:15:49
wha sword i can use while i dont get one like the one on pathbuild ? can u make some weps choice at guide if possible

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires