[3.7UPDATED] Sidefx Rage Blades! - Berserker Frostblades - Great League Starter!

is that 53k tooltip buffed or unbuffed?
Definetly worst build ı have ever played and ı am higher level than build owner
"
Sidefx06 a écrit :
"
DamageIncorporated a écrit :
Any recommendations for a weapon stop gap level 50- mapping? Ewar's Mirage is great AOE but is shows it's age with single target at this point...

Really don't wanna waste currency on a crappy sword, and people want 2 chaos for vender trash tier crap...

My current weapon was 15c. 300dps 260dps is physical. No critical and crafted attackspeed. I have about 53k tool tip atm

ya...I pulled the trigger on a 300dps foil as well (...290 actually, but ya) No IAS though. I think it does the trick till a GG one though.

I understand base weapon attack speed is very important, but beggars cant be choosers I guess. was the best value at the time.

Again, love what you did here. Looking like it's worthy of investment. Cheers
"
Queabape a écrit :

Uh...I can only imagine what you were doing wrong to think that. It's very strong, great clear, tanky.
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 9 juin 2019 20:49:31
Yea once you get your 3rd and 4th ascendancy the build really picks up.
"
Queabape a écrit :

LOL - I dont even know what to say.. Sorry being a adult and having work and a family is something you dont understand. But hey it's ok! Everyone else is enjoying the build and that's all that matters <3 Also guys here is another link to the discord if you want,

https://discord.gg/TBdHEhf
hmm...can you send me a invite for the PC version of Discord ( vs the browser?)

Oh! also...looking at other Berserkers I'm seeing some tuning to be had!

Blitz instead of Right of Ruin.

That's...A LOT of attack speed. And no more degen, making Bloodrage a no hassle+ no brainer, rendering a Marble amulet no longer practically necessarry in end game with Blood rage AND Rage degen killing you.

Also, 6th support= Rage, and you blow rage on Berserk.

Now...this is just how they are doing it. But, I'm only seeing more damage here, with no down side.
Thoughts?

Edit: ....looks like it might mean upwards of 1k less hp though. Now I'm tossed up.
Dernière édition par DamageIncorporated, le 10 juin 2019 00:46:39
"
hmm...can you send me a invite for the PC version of Discord ( vs the browser?)

That is the pc link, just hit join server and put in the code at the end :)
"
Oh! also...looking at other Berserkers I'm seeing some tuning to be had!

Blitz instead of Right of Ruin.

That's...A LOT of attack speed. And no more degen, making Bloodrage a no hassle+ no brainer, rendering a Marble amulet no longer practically necessarry in end game with Blood rage AND Rage degen killing you.

Also, 6th support= Rage, and you blow rage on Berserk.

Now...this is just how they are doing it. But, I'm only seeing more damage here, with no down side.
Thoughts?

Edit: ....looks like it might mean upwards of 1k less hp though. Now I'm tossed up.

yea min max tuning will take place when we are all more geared /higher lvs. To go Blitz we would lose out 2% leech or 40% more damage. because we want rage still.
So ya...

I've switched to Blitz and will take Aspect of carnage when I do uber. Also, using Berserk as a CD to pop on tough stuff /bosses.

IMO, this switch is the icing on the cake. The base build so to speak is good. This is retarded good. Stronger, and faster. I haven't heavily compared the two versions, but I believe you can still reach 6k HP. Blitz variant means much MUCH faster attacks, even more insane faster attacks when berserk, and huge damage reduction.

It is pretty passive point starved and you need to path differently to put a higher priority on crit nodes /sword crit nodes, while viewing a couple attack speed nodes as less important.

This has been one of my funner experiences with the game since closed beta, and I'm glad to be actively conversing with the OP him self and joined my first guild lol

Anyways, hope my thoughts help. Either way, Right of Ruin, or Blitz Berserker Frost Blades is fun fun. One of my first builds was one I followed by SFX, can't remember what it was :P

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires