[3.7UPDATED] Sidefx Rage Blades! - Berserker Frostblades - Great League Starter!

"
DevilTjofsan a écrit :
Why do we take 2 passive points instead of alira with this crit build? ^^

We do not need the Res as we are not unique heavy, so all we gain is Multi and you could get more multi with 2 points then with Alira
Dernière édition par Sidefx06, le 7 juin 2019 15:30:37
Will try it out
In doubt between this version and champion, this version has a lot less sustian than the other, I put the champion in the pob and I had to convert 3.7 pro and lost 2 million damage, it would be like you to take a look and see why this has happened, you also lost half the leech?
"
SquireShiedon a écrit :
In doubt between this version and champion, this version has a lot less sustian than the other, I put the champion in the pob and I had to convert 3.7 pro and lost 2 million damage, it would be like you to take a look and see why this has happened, you also lost half the leech?

Well a bunch of nodes have changed so when you convert to 3.7 some of those may be way different then before. We will be updated champion as well soon as my pal is going to play that one and follow my guidance. Main focus atm is Berserker but if you want to do the champ one, You can basically still follow the old path and you will be ripe for the update.
"
SquireShiedon a écrit :

Well a bunch of nodes have changed so when you convert to 3.7 some of those may be way different then before. We will be updated champion as well soon as my pal is going to play that one and follow my guidance. Main focus atm is Berserker but if you want to do the champ one, You can basically still follow the old path and you will be ripe for the update.
"
SquireShiedon a écrit :

dont know why that posted so many times.. lol
With all auras on, we're at 0% mana, how do we use skills?
I AM NOT A ROBOT, good guide :)
"
Squid_TV a écrit :
I AM NOT A ROBOT, good guide :)

:)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires