[3.7UPDATED] Sidefx Rage Blades! - Berserker Frostblades - Great League Starter!

"
DancepartyXL a écrit :
In the PoB it doesnt show you using fork or any other sort of aoe gem. How does the build clear quickly with the setup you have shown? It doesnt seem to have any AoE really.

I really hope you are a troll but if not. Please do your self a favor and do some research before you comment something like this on a guide again. LOL what!? have you ever even seen the skill? I dont mean to be a jerk but wow. A little more effort plz.
What are your thoughts on Blitz?
"
b3nque a écrit :

We take it, its OP OP
@Sidefx06

Hey there!
Just saw your build today and fooled around a little in pob with it.

For some reason taking Rite of Ruin nets me more DPS than taking Blitz does.
Is there some issue in the calculation within pob or something?
Or is there another reason why Blitz>Rite of ruin for you?

Would love to hear a quick explanation :)

Hope you all enjoy the league!

Greets.
"
Fuvi a écrit :
@Sidefx06

Hey there!
Just saw your build today and fooled around a little in pob with it.

For some reason taking Rite of Ruin nets me more DPS than taking Blitz does.
Is there some issue in the calculation within pob or something?
Or is there another reason why Blitz>Rite of ruin for you?

Would love to hear a quick explanation :)

Hope you all enjoy the league!

Greets.

Did you stack max blits on options? we need the attack speed to feel good.
"
Sidefx06 a écrit :
"
DancepartyXL a écrit :
In the PoB it doesnt show you using fork or any other sort of aoe gem. How does the build clear quickly with the setup you have shown? It doesnt seem to have any AoE really.

I really hope you are a troll but if not. Please do your self a favor and do some research before you comment something like this on a guide again. LOL what!? have you ever even seen the skill? I dont mean to be a jerk but wow. A little more effort plz.

Wow that was pretty toxic. Pretty sure he came to this guide to do some research on the ability.
"
Sidefx06 a écrit :
"
b3nque a écrit :

We take it, its OP OP
Yeah it seems to be correctly on PoB I think, but on the 1st page on ascendancy drop down menu of the guide seems a bit different.

So basically we go Crave the slaughter -> Pain Reaver -> Flawless savagery
and once we got somewhat okayish gear we swap Pain Reaver for Aspect of Carnage and as for Uberlab we just go from Flawless Savagery to Blitz?

2nd picture on the guide just got me a bit confused as there we have Rite of Ruin instead of Blitz. Just wanted to make sure so I don't screw up :P
"
b3nque a écrit :
"
Sidefx06 a écrit :
"
b3nque a écrit :

We take it, its OP OP
Yeah it seems to be correctly on PoB I think, but on the 1st page on ascendancy drop down menu of the guide seems a bit different.

So basically we go Crave the slaughter -> Pain Reaver -> Flawless savagery
and once we got somewhat okayish gear we swap Pain Reaver for Aspect of Carnage and as for Uberlab we just go from Flawless Savagery to Blitz?

2nd picture on the guide just got me a bit confused as there we have Rite of Ruin instead of Blitz. Just wanted to make sure so I don't screw up :P

yea sorry I updated PoB not pictures will do that soon sorry for the confusion.
"
bmordoff a écrit :
"
Sidefx06 a écrit :
"
DancepartyXL a écrit :

Wow that was pretty toxic. Pretty sure he came to this guide to do some research on the ability.

No, he came to be spoon fed. Frost Blades= no AOE. I mean lol wot?
"

"
No, he came to be spoon fed. Frost Blades= no AOE. I mean lol wot?

I mean.... lol

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires