[3.7UPDATED] Sidefx Rage Blades! - Berserker Frostblades - Great League Starter!

How come some people are going more southwest in the tree and grabbing Rampart, Bloodless, Soul of Steel, etc.? What is the difference with that tree?
For Future "DPS" guestimates you might wanna turn Berserk off.
"
Transom a écrit :

How does that make sense it's to show you dps with full potential I have a 13 sec beserk up every 8.6 seconds..
"
Sidefx06 a écrit :
"
Transom a écrit :

How does that make sense it's to show you dps with full potential I have a 13 sec beserk up every 8.6 seconds..

I get why you got it enabled in pob but now with the 8.6 sec... you dont have the rage support gem enabled in pob nor even mentioning it in your Update Changelog.

Great Build though

What is your guys thought on Daresso's Defiance as a chest piece for this?
I get that it doesn't come close to an actual endgame rare chest but the free endurance on kill and perma 15 sec duration Onslaught + the 100% increased Onslaught effect seems pretty neat. The additional 6% dodge chance plus the high armor and evasion is just dope.

"
What is your guys thought on Daresso's Defiance as a chest piece for this?
I get that it doesn't come close to an actual endgame rare chest but the free endurance on kill and perma 15 sec duration Onslaught + the 100% increased Onslaught effect seems pretty neat. The additional 6% dodge chance plus the high armor and evasion is just dope.

It's a good suggestion Could work well for now ;)
What about using Haemophillia gloves? Isn't a dps increase?
"
mithosiris a écrit :
What about using Haemophillia gloves? Isn't a dps increase?

I purposely left the build open to uniques with using primarily Yellows, Test it out and let me know, Not PoB test. Actual test. It might feel bad.
"
mithosiris a écrit :
What about using Haemophilia gloves? Isn't a dps increase?

Haemophilia's are mostly used for bleed explosions. SideFX's build is crit cold so there is really no need for them. Much better glove options out there then Haemophilia.
Rolled this build this league and loving it. The DPS/survivability of it is great.

I have one dumb question on mechanics:

If I'm gonna upgrade my sword, is added flat cold damage any good? I.e. will it scale as well or partially as well as pure physical DPS on my sword? I haven't ever ran a melee build with an elemental skill and I'm confused about how this works in regards to the +% DMG nodes.
"
diablomix a écrit :
"
mithosiris a écrit :
What about using Haemophilia gloves? Isn't a dps increase?

Haemophilia's are mostly used for bleed explosions. SideFX's build is crit cold so there is really no need for them. Much better glove options out there then Haemophilia.

Yeah, I have finished ubber lab and I bought a 400 dps sword and now I feel like a god. The attack speed and damage is really stupid. The only thing I need to upgrade now is a lvl4 Enlighten and Fly.

Here is my gear:

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires