[3.7UPDATED] Sidefx Rage Blades! - Berserker Frostblades - Great League Starter!

What type of gems should you use, if you use 5 link or Shroud of the lightless?
"
b3nque a écrit :

im confused.
"
Sidefx06 a écrit :
"
b3nque a écrit :

im confused.
ELI5 : You are to poor to afford a 6 link and are running 4/5 link what should your Frost blade gem setup look like while mapping/bossing ? Or have you given up on Berserker Frost blades? Seeing that you've made your zerker into EQ.
"
b3nque a écrit :
"
Sidefx06 a écrit :
"
b3nque a écrit :

im confused.
ELI5 : You are to poor to afford a 6 link and are running 4/5 link what should your Frost blade gem setup look like while mapping/bossing ? Or have you given up on Berserker Frost blades? Seeing that you've made your zerker into EQ.

Well, atm im just messing around with diff builds played about 15 this league so far lol. I play FB every league and have tons of friends playing it. Been a bit busy as of recent but will upkeep the guide. New update coming after the weekend. 5l FB-AC-fort-Weapon elemental- Hypo and swap in multi for AC on bosses.
does maim support on chest not do anything since we're 100% cold damage? also, you have 2 cwdt setups but does that work when guard skills share the same cd?
Dernière édition par marshmallowcrisp, le 23 juin 2019 00:49:58
"
marshmallowcrisp a écrit :
does maim support on chest not do anything since we're 100% cold damage? also, you have 2 cwdt setups but does that work when guard skills share the same cd?

There is a proc process in gear, one is harder hit (higher lv) orher is smaller, If the hit is big enough to proc the MS it will if not it will proc the IC they will not both proc at same time due to CD. also maim would work in chest since we convert we just dont get FULL value.
I've played other versions of frost blades and this looks to be just as good
"
Tasteey a écrit :
I've played other versions of frost blades and this looks to be just as good

This is true!
any videos on guardians/boss fights?
"
duabijitelur a écrit :
any videos on guardians/boss fights?

From me no, as i am playing a different build BUT i know a couple others playing the build also if anyone playing this, wants to post videos I will apply them to guide and credit you! <3

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires