[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Hello, im wondering what my next upgrade should be to increase my DPS. I am playing the Glorious Vanity, ES Method.

I have 15EX to invest, thanks.
Dernière édition par poisonxr, le 17 juil. 2019 20:04:40
wanted to sell that amulet for a few ex, but then i thought i might as well make it a talisman, which turned out not too bad :P

"
fapmonkey2 a écrit :

I had the same issue, bought a 450 pdps foil yesterday, but in POB it barely shows any overall damage increase when putting 2 of them instead of 2 380 pdps foils, which is absurd. The crit multi was too similar to explain it, and I'm slayer so base 8% crit chance means it can't be down to crit chance. I think it must be a bug (there are quite a few annoying bugs in POB, it doesn't always proc quality properly, it doesn't calculate assassin's mark correctly, etc). But when I equipped my 450 dps in game, it shows the expected damage increase on tooltip so all good.

Just out of curiosity, does POB give assassins mark too much dps or not enough?
"
Reitermaniac_730 a écrit :
Hi, first of all thanks for that guide its well written :)

At the start of the league i dont want to jump on the Cyclone-Train, but now I want to try this out before GGG nerfs this into the stoneage.

I made an theoretical skilltree based on your guide, but with few changes.

May anybody look on my tree and tell me, if i am on the right way?

Startet PoE few weeks ago on PS4.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDANd-wQdjFxuqypAV7GBBY3BHfmVNvTZoZfPdWK8Ykbyf_go1kti9W69zDvUYSVL3E9y9y_XUUucPF9wGojGwdKAGIIWP7HGDLk2SjX0j9lFHxyq5HST951T_3j0-5c-Yb5J93CO18qluDjx4DcAabzs26BRx-Ov3MjpShmBhUuoYhNnvTr6nGNtAoF4TIWB08XfXfyswfIjt7nr6GOHvqfpW-htG8CZiF4um3ocslKHZND5OKnfjRmkUdQHcAAYV9mJ5d6IFLXrv029Gt4d2Z6BKfeOfLbTHGVFjdqzPfio42XyCB4rw6UbFU0h43DIFPEYOcq_475cI3IyTDxIwVsnp2pzHJC7-RQAAAAA=

I've chosen Champion because of Impale and I dont want to stick with the 50%, that play slayer :'D

At last sry for my poor english, but i'm not a native english speaker.

I'm impale champ, just check my tree for comparison, I destroy everything pretty efficiently, even in my speed clear T7 glacier setup in T15 :-)
"
poisonxr a écrit :
Hello, im wondering what my next upgrade should be to increase my DPS. I am playing the Glorious Vanity, ES Method.

I have 15EX to invest, thanks.

You're wasting a skill point by taking 3 dex nodes between thick skin and herbalism, when you could be taking 2 from the honed edge area. A 21/20 cyclone would give around 3% more damage and +1 radius for 150c. Helm and glove enchants missing. Quality on your flasks. Your amulet and your non-assmark ring could be improved. If you don't have a +2 impale watcher's eye, that's something to consider (13% more damage as well as the increased life/ES), although I would first check in POB how much DPS boost you get for the money compared to say a 4 mod rare jewel. Other than that all your gear is good but not great, and all could be improved by degrees, depending on how much you want to min-max. And levelling up a couple of times would obviously help.
Dernière édition par fapmonkey2, le 18 juil. 2019 11:42:03
"
SH1FT1 a écrit :
"
fapmonkey2 a écrit :

I had the same issue, bought a 450 pdps foil yesterday, but in POB it barely shows any overall damage increase when putting 2 of them instead of 2 380 pdps foils, which is absurd. The crit multi was too similar to explain it, and I'm slayer so base 8% crit chance means it can't be down to crit chance. I think it must be a bug (there are quite a few annoying bugs in POB, it doesn't always proc quality properly, it doesn't calculate assassin's mark correctly, etc). But when I equipped my 450 dps in game, it shows the expected damage increase on tooltip so all good.

Not sure, all I know is that when I enable ass mark in my skills, my total increased crit chance goes from 615% to 686%, which doesn't make sense in any universe. The power charges from ass mark give 120% increased, so it's clearly not including that, and the 'Hits against Cursed Enemies have +(1.5-2.5)% to Critical Strike Chance' isn't nearly enough to give 81% increased, even if it's adding it to the weapon's base crit chance (which would be wrong in any case). The best fudge I've come up with is just to enable power charges in configuration, which is close enough.
"
d3viant6 a écrit :

I'm impale champ, just check my tree for comparison, I destroy everything pretty efficiently, even in my speed clear T7 glacier setup in T15 :-)

I'm also a Champ and just chekced out your build. May I ask, why you have a Precision in there? I thaught due to Taunt enemys cannot evade anyway?
Also how do you have mana for it between Pride, Drad Banner and Flesh/Stone?

I suppose your build is currently tailored to farm glacier?
What would you do differently if it were to kill bosses?

Mainly I just want to try and get my first Shaper kill together with my gf and this build (She plays the slayer variant).

Hi guys, Looking for some more help on how to imrprove my build even further. I managed to clear shaper, but failed on uber elder (was my first ever try). I have around an ex in budget but can work up to stuff.
Thanks.
"
fapmonkey2 a écrit :
"
SH1FT1 a écrit :
"
fapmonkey2 a écrit :

Not sure, all I know is that when I enable ass mark in my skills, my total increased crit chance goes from 615% to 686%, which doesn't make sense in any universe. The power charges from ass mark give 120% increased, so it's clearly not including that, and the 'Hits against Cursed Enemies have +(1.5-2.5)% to Critical Strike Chance' isn't nearly enough to give 81% increased, even if it's adding it to the weapon's base crit chance (which would be wrong in any case). The best fudge I've come up with is just to enable power charges in configuration, which is close enough.

Erm, the 1.5-2.5% gets scaled up from all your increased critical strike chance on the tree... it's correct. PoB is almost never wrong when it comes to these sorts of calculatons.

"
jphil03 a écrit :

Hi guys, Looking for some more help on how to imrprove my build even further. I managed to clear shaper, but failed on uber elder (was my first ever try). I have around an ex in budget but can work up to stuff.
Thanks.

Start by getting much much more life on your rings. Also you need swift skewering ASAP, it's one of the strongest nodes on the tree. When you've saved up more currency, replace your Bronn's lithe with a 6L maim chest with a lot of life for more survivability.

Also get a starkonja's with at least 99 life, they're fairly cheap.
Dernière édition par MAlandM, le 18 juil. 2019 18:00:16

With this things I managed to beat uber elder(not deathless of course), and there are things that still one shot me/take me down really fast and I even have to skip timeless monolith when mapping to avoid dying to them.
any tips to improve?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires