[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
Carlovski a écrit :
"
SloppyFartBox a écrit :
"
Shecutor a écrit :
guys i place doryanis jev and got ofc 20% es mode but also 50 % of non chaos dmg bypass energy shield its fine ? its first time when i use this jewel

Yes, that's what the jewel does.
I don't run that jewel just for the by-pass reason.

And on the POB and someone explain the gloves too me.. Were can I get gloves that add 8m DPS...

PoB doesn't calculate all of the damage properly, like impale and close combat. The gloves are trying to simulate it (and overdoing it in my opinion) they aren't real items.

Actually the calculations are underdoing it (given that you're close enough for close combat and you have 100% impale chance). All of them are correct bar culling which is 25% more damage not 20% (1/0.8=1.25)
Ahh ok, That makes sense then, Thank you for that clarification.
"
Tanaomit a écrit :
"
Tanaomit a écrit :
Just to confirm so I don't waste currency, I have this base I want to multi-mod:

Do I want:

IAS by itself & then crit strike + quality
-OR-
IAS+Quality & then crit multi

I don't have soul tether equipped yet, but I plan to go that route with the Doryani jewel as well once I have more levels.

Can anyone confirm for me, please? Thanks!

If u run with "Overwhelm" so get the "IAS+Quality & then crit multi" craft

like this.....

Dernière édition par Gulasch80, le 17 juil. 2019 01:02:02
Hello,
could you please check my character? I think i am doing something wrong. This build gets one shot from all content. Also, which one i could use? Close combat or fortify? Is close combat very important? I can't see the impact of close combat.
i guess time to try this build with this lovely jewel
I need advice optimizing my character. I seem to have very low damage despite being like 2 clusters away from max level. What is the next big jump I need to take like maybe upgrading equips or respeccing some passive points?

https://pastebin.com/tcZD56j2
"
18MgNic a écrit :
i guess time to try this build with this lovely jewel

Wow, that is one nice jewel.
Worth a ton if you ever reroll and sell it!
You used to have First to strike, Last to fall but I don't see anything on how to activate this. I did notice that you changed it to inspirational, is that just easier to use than FtSLtF ? Just wondering since I just got my last lab and now I don't know which one to take. I did want to try FtS but I don't know how to turn it on other than get hit till low ?

Thanks other than that I love your build it has been really good for me, I am a bit squishy but I think that's because I don't have some of the gear you are suggesting. T12 corrupted with friends sure do hurt a lot.

What budget is required for this build to be good? (tanky slayer)
Like 10ex is enough? 20? Or can 5 do just fine?
"
Fragos a écrit :
"
Scarecrow1990 a écrit :
"
De_Don a écrit :

My main hand is only 370pds, but when I copy a 450 something pdps foil in PoB it says I don't gain alot. The crit multi on it makes a huge difference. And it has an open prefix but nothing really good to craft on it so yeah.

I changed the build a bit to suit my playstyle but I am curious if I made a mistake somewhere.

Thanks again OP!

Are you manually inputting the quality on the 450pds foil into pob? It doesn't do it automatically. That might be why you aren't seeing a difference.

PoB appears to automatically detect the quality of my foils. If they're displaying the quality in the items section, then the quality is being factored into the calculations, right?

I had the same issue, bought a 450 pdps foil yesterday, but in POB it barely shows any overall damage increase when putting 2 of them instead of 2 380 pdps foils, which is absurd. The crit multi was too similar to explain it, and I'm slayer so base 8% crit chance means it can't be down to crit chance. I think it must be a bug (there are quite a few annoying bugs in POB, it doesn't always proc quality properly, it doesn't calculate assassin's mark correctly, etc). But when I equipped my 450 dps in game, it shows the expected damage increase on tooltip so all good.
Dernière édition par fapmonkey2, le 17 juil. 2019 10:20:42

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires