[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Does the knockback from Lion's Roar make Close Combat Support useless?

edit - I got the following answer on another forum:

"Close Combat is for the full damage bonus on targets that cannot be knocked back. Anything you get on other targets is just gravy."
Dernière édition par Evernothing, le 19 juil. 2019 14:04:05
Spoiler
"
Tanaomit a écrit :
Bout to hit level 90 today & my DPS feels just fine for everything, but I find myself getting 1 shot by T16 Legion even when I'm not standing still. What areas should I improve upon? I spent most of my currency gearing this char out, so I have about 6-7 ex left ATM. My plan was to next get a better necklace & a second jewelled foil. I know I also need 2 gems, as I plan to unlock those slots with my next three levels:

check out my char to get some ideas about how to do it gear-wise. I am happy with both dmg and survivability. usually i try to get fortify for legions with my leap slam which also gives me end. charges and even tho my hp pool is around 8k ehp it is still needed to dodge certain mechanics but if i aint drunk and am a bit careful then i just keep up my flasks and move through content. drop unique amu and get some hp on it too. range is a bit lower but still enough and try to keep your pants in sand form for more survivability.
"
Hollycz a écrit :

check out my char to get some ideas about how to do it gear-wise. I am happy with both dmg and survivability. usually i try to get fortify for legions with my leap slam which also gives me end. charges and even tho my hp pool is around 8k ehp it is still needed to dodge certain mechanics but if i aint drunk and am a bit careful then i just keep up my flasks and move through content. drop unique amu and get some hp on it too. range is a bit lower but still enough and try to keep your pants in sand form for more survivability.

So basically get an Astral plate, replace necklace with a rare. I noticed some are running with a life flask, even though guide says it isn't used. Do you find it helpful cause you were dying too much without it, or you've just ran with one the entire time?

Also, is Assassin's mark on hit ring worth it? Cause I currently run double -mana cost rings so everything is free. Worth swapping to an AMoH ring & running only one -mana cost ring?
Dernière édition par Tanaomit, le 19 juil. 2019 18:03:21
"
Tanaomit a écrit :
"
Hollycz a écrit :

So basically get an Astral plate, replace necklace with a rare. I noticed some are running with a life flask, even though guide says it isn't used. Do you find it helpful cause you were dying too much without it, or you've just ran with one the entire time?

Also, is Assassin's mark on hit ring worth it? Cause I currently run double -mana cost rings so everything is free. Worth swapping to an AMoH ring & running only one -mana cost ring?

Switch out melee phys on your chest for fortify, switch fortify to blood magic on your leap slam, then get a chest with level 1 maim support and -15 to mana costs and you shouldn't need the -mana cost rings. Then you can grab assassins mark on one ring and just an overall better ring for the other.

I just noticed you're running a prismatic eclipse as well. You'd get a decent dps boost running a scaeva in the main hand and switching your foil to offhand I think. Should be able to check in POB. Probably the cheapest/easiest upgrade you can make. People are only using the prismatic with white sockets for farming. It's pretty trash with red/green.
"
SH1FT1 a écrit :

Switch out melee phys on your chest for fortify, switch fortify to blood magic on your leap slam, then get a chest with level 1 maim support and -15 to mana costs and you shouldn't need the -mana cost rings. Then you can grab assassins mark on one ring and just an overall better ring for the other.

I just noticed you're running a prismatic eclipse as well. You'd get a decent dps boost running a scaeva in the main hand and switching your foil to offhand I think. Should be able to check in POB. Probably the cheapest/easiest upgrade you can make. People are only using the prismatic with white sockets for farming. It's pretty trash with red/green.

THanks for the tips. Weapon swap resulted in 10k hideout dps gain.
Have you tried Energy Leech Support when using the Soul Tether setup ? Just curious if your recommended 6L gem setup is the best for damage.
i have a problem with life leach some how i cant leach enough life feels kinda bugged sometimes doesnt go full some times it does
Dernière édition par goldengoblin, le 20 juil. 2019 05:56:14

Hi guys, I'm trying to get the Elder Orb now, I'm stuck at the Shaper's guardians, seems like i can't survive them.. can't think of a way to kill The Shaper as well...
Can you guys give me some advice on what should i upgrade to help me survive those fights?
I have about 5-6ex to spare

Many thanks!

https://pastebin.com/vF6tsxUu
Dernière édition par GutiElMago, le 20 juil. 2019 09:02:22
Thanks for this great build. I can do all content with it easy, Uber Elder deathless etc.
Thank you for great build! I have a question. The guy above asked a question about close combat. Can I replace it with a Pulverise for boost radius, anyway because I use the lion's roar?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires