[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
GutiElMago a écrit :
Hi guys, so I'm getting so I'm slaying my way to tier 15 by now, will probably meet the Shaper soon, and I'll finally have some time to farm the glacier map to get some currency to really improve this character.
this is my build: https://pastebin.com/Ai2cFsXc
do you guys have any suggestions?
I really don't know how to calculate my DPS due to this new Impale and Close Combat mechanic..
I have 3ex to improve right now, any suggestions?

By the way, in addition to the quoted comment - How do you guys sustain HP without life flask?
It feels like the moment i switch the life flask with phys reduction flask I'll die immediately.
I am getting lost in variants of builds.

Can you recommend me which build should I choose after dinging challenge 38 ?
I only want to mapping for fun for the rest of the league.

I want cheap and balanced build. Can I choose DPS Slayer without Soul Tether ?
Hi,

I'm smashing my way through tier fifteens but get wrecked when I try to do guardians. New player (first league) so IDK if I am just screwing up on the guardian mechanics or if I am messing something else up. Minatour's falling rocks one tap me, but the rest of the map is an easy clear. I'm lvl 86 with 4.3k health, 963 energy shield and 37% PDR. I have one rapier at 400dps and another at 370. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? thank you
So I got all my gear a while ago and been smashing my way thru the atlas but at uber elder, I feel kinda stuck. What gear do I change first?

The rest of the potions are health. I don't need to go faster I need the health to feel safe.
Whenever I look at new weapons on poetrade and enter them to POB my DPS goes down. Don't know what I'm missing?
"
Muwit a écrit :
So I got all my gear a while ago and been smashing my way thru the atlas but at uber elder, I feel kinda stuck. What gear do I change first?

The rest of the potions are health. I don't need to go faster I need the health to feel safe.
Whenever I look at new weapons on poetrade and enter them to POB my DPS goes down. Don't know what I'm missing?

Sell Headhunter for a Mirror and upgrade every piece of gear u have?
My current gear is about 100ex in total (got a double pride WE). If u sell ur headhunter, u could have even better gear.
Most of ur gear problems can be solved easily but ur headhunter rly triggers me^^
"
elbramso a écrit :
ur headhunter rly triggers me^^

YEAH, I was like 'meh gear, wait, WTF??'
"
zitodragon a écrit :
Hi,

I'm smashing my way through tier fifteens but get wrecked when I try to do guardians. New player (first league) so IDK if I am just screwing up on the guardian mechanics or if I am messing something else up. Minatour's falling rocks one tap me, but the rest of the map is an easy clear. I'm lvl 86 with 4.3k health, 963 energy shield and 37% PDR. I have one rapier at 400dps and another at 370. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? thank you

Hey there ;) most of end game fights are mechanical like guardians/ shaper/ elder/ atziri to some extent..i mean it doesn't really matters how hard you hit as long as you what and when to do ;) Ofc th efaster you kill it the less you have to bother with mechanics but as a new players there's some hit that's MUST DODGE no matter how good your defence is ( and keep in mind this build's pretty weak in that department ).
Wicked_Clown
I really don't understand how the soul tether works with that jewel aswell. The video doesnt really show/tell which skills you should be getting by putting in that jewel.
Any more information about that?
Also the pastebins for the skill trees don't seem to work? keeps giving errors when i import them so i can't see the skill trees for this build
"
That's my current gear :

Still need to get the helmet enchant.

What else can i improve?

Should i change close combat to pulverize, or another gem?
Thanks

I don't like close combat, with decent AOE, which we should be aiming for, you are rarely getting the most out of it. I use fortify and pulverise nearly all of the time. I sometimes swap in close combat or melee phys for pulverise if I can be bothered but it's not really needed.

Also, don't use Daresso Salute with Soul Tether, it halves the ES buffer. A rare with flat damage and crit multi is more damage anyway. Fine to swap back for farming low content though.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires