[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
EaterOfBabies a écrit :
Okay, I'm getting ready to regal these foils. I have one beast imprint. Should I use it on any of them first? Or is the rule of thumb to only imprint when you have two desired T1 or T2 affixes? Thanks for any advice you all have.

Imo you always imprint dictator's roll when it's alone. For the other two it's up to you, maybe just regal then double/single annul? Not sure tbh.

Having 1 desired T1 affix is enough and dictator's is the best affix to start with - if there's no other bad affix along with it. If there is, I'd just regal. If there isn't, imprint + regal personally.
"
markuskanada a écrit :
Another question... would Farruls Fur, if I could afford it, would be the best option here?

Why would it be "best"? It's okay/decent I suppose as it is in most builds, but definitely not best in slot.

"
Intangble a écrit :
Hi - was wondering if anyone had some advice for more defense. i have yet to really invest in belt(garbage)/boots/gloves, but sitting at around 5200 life. I have been pushing up to t16 easily, even downed minotaur no problem. but still want to get a couple more layers.

couple questions:
1) would a Transcendent flesh be good here? I have one on another char, so thinking of swapping
2) i noticed the 'tanky' champ version doesnt use iron reflexes - should i not use that?
3) i know i need to level all my gems, they are about to ding 20 - but aside from more levels on my char, any other 'cheap' upgrades? only sitting on about 3 ex and trying to save for 2nd foil.

Basically any advice is helpful - the build is fun, and damage is amazing. just trying to get a tad more survivability or advice for the build. thank you!

POB: https://pastebin.com/NvKjRJFP

1) Yes it's really good in the jewel socket on the far left.

2) Do you want to be tankier? If yes then take, if no then don't.

3) Replace melee physical damage support with brutality, then replace that bad amulet. Get a glorious vanity jewel with "doryani" in the text and a soul tether for more EHP if you want even more tankiness. Then take point blank + the jewel socket next to it and put the glorious vanity there (may have to unspec iron reflexes). If you don't want to use a soul tether/glorious vanity then get Honed Edge and Twin terrors because they add about a billion damage.

"
furlyman1234 a écrit :

New player here, having a great time with the build. Just looking for some suggestions on were to go gear wise from here. I know there is a lot of room for improvement just not sure what I should really focus on. Currently have about a 5 exalt budget. Thanks in advance!

Get a lion's roar, respec your tree to this: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.7.3/AAAABAQBAQAGAdwFLQW1BiAGogxwDjwR1RIwFE0UcRR1FewV9hfcGJEaVRqNG6oj6iP2KjguUzB8NZI26DfUOlI7FDu2QzFGDkd-Sn1M_02STipRR1HaVslW-leXWK9bJluvYEFieWMXY3BlTWegaGVvO3KvdKB07Xasd6J313fjeA16738rf_uCB4MuhNmFj4Zgh3aI7YrwjX2Nv5J9kw-VJJcImG-fiaU1qW618rkdvJ-9Nr6nwBrBB8qQz37QLNNv1CPUUtd-2L3ZfNrB3CPcjOHv45_lz-lG6drqGOxx7T_uevPd9WH3Mvjr-O_6GPxL?accountName=furlyman1234&realm=pc&characterName=Furlyspinz

Get a tempered flesh jewel to put in the far left socket.
"
pandadarren a écrit :

current eq.. can i know what to go for next?

Level more. Get a tempered flesh jewel when you get the far left jewel socket.

Get rid of your carcass jack in favour of a maim chest with high life.

Put faster attacks in your leap slam setup, it's not optional and it's the most important gem outside of leap slam itself in the setup.

Why do you have close combat linked to vaal haste/ancestral warchief/inc. duration? This should be phase rush or some other gem that actually does something. If you want your vaal ancestral warchief to do damage, get rid of it entirely and use a vaal double strike setup instead (which actually has some merit).

Unspec out of those 14% attack physical damage nodes at the start of the tree and get the 4% life nodes instead.

Take the strength + int nodes next to Master of the Arena and get rid of the two strength nodes below. This way you have +10 int and -10 str for easier gearing.

Buy a good watcher's eye jewel.
hey MalandM - thanks for the response, ill try the transcendent out - and yeah far left jewel slot for the + multiplier and phys reduction, thank you man.
"
MAlandM a écrit :
"
markuskanada a écrit :
Another question... would Farruls Fur, if I could afford it, would be the best option here?

Why would it be "best"? It's okay/decent I suppose as it is in most builds, but definitely not best in slot.

"
Intangble a écrit :
Hi - was wondering if anyone had some advice for more defense. i have yet to really invest in belt(garbage)/boots/gloves, but sitting at around 5200 life. I have been pushing up to t16 easily, even downed minotaur no problem. but still want to get a couple more layers.

couple questions:
1) would a Transcendent flesh be good here? I have one on another char, so thinking of swapping
2) i noticed the 'tanky' champ version doesnt use iron reflexes - should i not use that?
3) i know i need to level all my gems, they are about to ding 20 - but aside from more levels on my char, any other 'cheap' upgrades? only sitting on about 3 ex and trying to save for 2nd foil.

Basically any advice is helpful - the build is fun, and damage is amazing. just trying to get a tad more survivability or advice for the build. thank you!

POB: https://pastebin.com/NvKjRJFP

1) Yes it's really good in the jewel socket on the far left.

2) Do you want to be tankier? If yes then take, if no then don't.

3) Replace melee physical damage support with brutality, then replace that bad amulet. Get a glorious vanity jewel with "doryani" in the text and a soul tether for more EHP if you want even more tankiness. Then take point blank + the jewel socket next to it and put the glorious vanity there (may have to unspec iron reflexes). If you don't want to use a soul tether/glorious vanity then get Honed Edge and Twin terrors because they add about a billion damage.

"
furlyman1234 a écrit :

New player here, having a great time with the build. Just looking for some suggestions on were to go gear wise from here. I know there is a lot of room for improvement just not sure what I should really focus on. Currently have about a 5 exalt budget. Thanks in advance!

Get a lion's roar, respec your tree to this: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.7.3/AAAABAQBAQAGAdwFLQW1BiAGogxwDjwR1RIwFE0UcRR1FewV9hfcGJEaVRqNG6oj6iP2KjguUzB8NZI26DfUOlI7FDu2QzFGDkd-Sn1M_02STipRR1HaVslW-leXWK9bJluvYEFieWMXY3BlTWegaGVvO3KvdKB07Xasd6J313fjeA16738rf_uCB4MuhNmFj4Zgh3aI7YrwjX2Nv5J9kw-VJJcImG-fiaU1qW618rkdvJ-9Nr6nwBrBB8qQz37QLNNv1CPUUtd-2L3ZfNrB3CPcjOHv45_lz-lG6drqGOxx7T_uevPd9WH3Mvjr-O_6GPxL?accountName=furlyman1234&realm=pc&characterName=Furlyspinz

Get a tempered flesh jewel to put in the far left socket.

Thanks good points I will make those fixes tonight. Any suggestions were to go next on the gearing side? I know my chest and offhand both definitely need improvement. Thanks again.
I was thinking about respeccing my slayer to this build.

When buying gear should I be looking for armor or evasion pieces?

I want a version that wont get one shot by random things. This is why I stopped playing my slayer. What's the real differences in the tanky champ and tanky slayer?

I have about 8 ex to spend on an ungeared character. Any advise for such a small budget?

Thank you for anyone willing to help me out.
Hi guys, have around 2 ex to upgrade my gear.

What would you recommend to upgrade next?

Tankyness is OK, DPS could be a little better. Guardians take around 4-10 s each, depending on map mods.

Also: Can anyone provide me with my actual DPS or - even better - how I can actually calculate that in POB on my own?

Thanks!

-- wrong thread sorry!
Dernière édition par tehhpro, le 4 juil. 2019 04:02:46
Hi I'm trying to understand how you are getting such high DPS I'm not following your build 100% but I'm way off your DPS. Still going to get the Doryani jewel and spec the jewel slot.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/xNzG81TN

Where am I wrong?
Hey, does anyone have some basic idea of where to go first in the skill tree? Grab all life nodes, or damage or maybe path towards the 2 jewel nodes for flesh and timeless?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires