[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

I would guess ritual would be nice since you can't flicker off somewhere out of the area...
I don't see anything about bandits, what to do there?
"
kimzaen a écrit :
I don't see anything about bandits, what to do there?

kill all
Thanks!
Hey, thank you for build, always wanted to try out flicker so introduction of Vaal version kinda sold it for me.

One thing I'd like to hear your thoughts on, is current league mech. It's kind of hard to time dodges while flickering (at least for me) so there are some occasional cheap hits. While it wouldn't matter as health damage, losing resolve really sucks. So how is it for you? Is it even a problem? :D Thanks!
In its current implementation, flicker is definitely NOT good for this mechanic, if you're really wanting to deep dive into this mechanic I'd look elsewhere. Not that there's a problem with this particular build, flicker just isn't a good skill for methodically avoiding attacks.
"
B_rock a écrit :
In its current implementation, flicker is definitely NOT good for this mechanic, if you're really wanting to deep dive into this mechanic I'd look elsewhere. Not that there's a problem with this particular build, flicker just isn't a good skill for methodically avoiding attacks.

thats what they always say about flicker. with any league pretty much. but it never stopped flicker players
holy moly i've been getting disconnected after using vaal flicker strike and having to redo quests a few too many times now ;( so annoying
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
B_rock a écrit :

thats what they always say about flicker. with any league pretty much. but it never stopped flicker players

Well you can't mitigate league mechanic with standard defenses, you have to avoid getting hit. Flicker isn't good at avoiding getting hit. So unless you're 1-shotting all the mobs, then Flicker is objectively the worst skill for this league mechanic.
Great build smoothest melee leveling ive ever did please keep this up!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires