[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

"
Fewer a écrit :
Great build smoothest melee leveling ive ever did please keep this up!

glad to hear. went better than expected for me too.
So far so good i have been levelling! thanks for guide I will share my thoughts once i end up at atlas :)
This atlas skill tree is new to me. What are you guys specing into there? What mechanic would be good to do for Flicker Strike?
"
kimzaen a écrit :
This atlas skill tree is new to me. What are you guys specing into there? What mechanic would be good to do for Flicker Strike?

i might try ritual. u can use vaal flicker in ritual without getting lost or risk the game crashing
Ritual could be nice yeah, thanks. Do you think Flicker would do well for Blighted maps? Rituals and blight sounds chill
"
kimzaen a écrit :
Ritual could be nice yeah, thanks. Do you think Flicker would do well for Blighted maps? Rituals and blight sounds chill

blight will not be good. youll go all over the place
Hm yea sounds problematic. Legion + rituals maybe
I'm planning on league starting a flicker character on console launch, but I haven't played since 3.15 and was hoping you folks might be able to answer a couple of questions that I haven't been able to figure out after browsing the forums. I already played an Oro's flicker raider in 3.14 so I'd prefer to do cold or physical this time.

I only see guides for physical or fire flicker builds, is cold not league-start viable unless you get specific lucky drops? (I see most of the top DPS on poe.ninja for flicker are already cold builds)

Could someone please explain the benefits of duelist vs ranger and vice-versa? It looks like raider has much better defensive layers, but I don't know enough about the current state of the game to tell for sure.

And has anyone experimented with impale champion vaal flicker yet? Or was that just a meme?
I'd love to hear more about your thoughts on your atlas as you keep going! Flickers warping gimmick makes some content almost unbearable or janky as hell, but there's so many atlas activities to do I can't keep track of them all and what's good/bad for flicker as a casual

Just wanted to thank you for the guide. I pulled up 4 different flicker guides, and yours was the only one that offered a leveling option without a bold message reading "DONT DO IT, ITS NOT WORTH IT." I took the gamble and compared to when I played flicker back in like, metamorph league, this leveling experience has been super smooth. I haven't had frenzy issues pretty much at all, and only use the frenzy skill 2-3 times during an act boss. Damage is starting to fall off as I approach act 9, so looking to get a weapon upgrade.

Feels to me like flicker has enough QOL (if you take the right nodes + starter wep) that it's genuinely a smooth starter! Although, even though we all knew it would be painful for the league, I'm still shocked at how painful it really is. Feels like GGG didn't really consider melee builds at all with rooms like the skulls where you need to LoS targets that are hitting you with ranged attacks zzz.

But thanks again!
"
ShirakFaeryn a écrit :
I'm planning on league starting a flicker character on console launch, but I haven't played since 3.15 and was hoping you folks might be able to answer a couple of questions that I haven't been able to figure out after browsing the forums. I already played an Oro's flicker raider in 3.14 so I'd prefer to do cold or physical this time.

I only see guides for physical or fire flicker builds, is cold not league-start viable unless you get specific lucky drops? (I see most of the top DPS on poe.ninja for flicker are already cold builds)

Could someone please explain the benefits of duelist vs ranger and vice-versa? It looks like raider has much better defensive layers, but I don't know enough about the current state of the game to tell for sure.

And has anyone experimented with impale champion vaal flicker yet? Or was that just a meme?

raider has frenzy generation and speed. slayer has overleech and damage. Slayer is the best flicker ascendancy for... idk maybe 80% of scenarios. He's hard to beat.

cold flicker is viable. It's just not as good as before since people tend to use defensive auras now instead of hatred. It's still probably the highest dps variant

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires