[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

Very nice guide thank you! Do you have any pobs or suggestion for leveling a Zerker with flicker??
"
Tengrii_ a écrit :
Very nice guide thank you! Do you have any pobs or suggestion for leveling a Zerker with flicker??

just follow a similar tree. melee splash and frenzy on hit nodes are the most important.

But you'll have a harder time getting gems and enough dex. It won't be as easy as duelist.
Im not the best understanding gem damage effectiveness but you think the base damage buff is notable?

Original Flicker strike (according to wiki) Damage effectiveness/Attack Damage: 168%

new (vaal) Flicker Strike Damage effectiveness/Attack Damage: 210%

(both level 20)
Dernière édition par MixstaNoctes, le 8 déc. 2022 04:36:31
"
MixstaNoctes a écrit :
Im not the best understanding gem damage effectiveness but you think the base damage buff is notable?

Original Flicker strike (according to wiki) Damage effectiveness/Attack Damage: 168%

(both level 20)

Where did you read this?:) Both version of Flciker strike has 210% damage effectiveness at 20 lvl gem.
"
MixstaNoctes a écrit :

(both level 20)

that is an outdated website

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Flicker_Strike

use this instead
"
Ixnayd a écrit :
"
MixstaNoctes a écrit :

(both level 20)

Where did you read this?:) Both version of Flciker strike has 210% damage effectiveness at 20 lvl gem.

What do you mean "where did you read this" ? I literally specified on my post that i got the info from wiki, though it seems there are two poe wikis and the older one is first on the search result.
I love flicker strike but have not played it in many leagues with the introduction of vaal flicker strike I was thinking this is the league but than I saw some people saying strike skills are dead because of the loss of the 30% range node and seeing some of the examples it really looks bad how much do you think this will effect flicker strike
"
anime_dude a écrit :
I love flicker strike but have not played it in many leagues with the introduction of vaal flicker strike I was thinking this is the league but than I saw some people saying strike skills are dead because of the loss of the 30% range node and seeing some of the examples it really looks bad how much do you think this will effect flicker strike

ive never taken that node. its not good for flicker cuz it prevents u from chaining to the next enemy.

flicker got huge buffs in 3.20. it's better than ever
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
anime_dude a écrit :

ive never taken that node. its not good for flicker cuz it prevents u from chaining to the next enemy.

flicker got huge buffs in 3.20. it's better than ever

cool thank you very much for the reply i look forward to playing your build this league i guess i should have checked the old skill tree to see if you were even taking it
Which Farming is best for FlickerStrike?
水は低きに流れ、人は易きに流れる
Water gravitates toward the lower ground, human nature always want to take the easy way out.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires