[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

Ty so much but in heist rework poacher's mark, now cant used with blasphemy and it only curses 1 objetive, now how i can sustain mana when flicker and you have the problem when flicker it causes a little wrong sync? when i use flicker too fast some enemies still alive and i still using flicker and never die or sometimes flicker make me back in time xD
Okey i bought Ephemeral Edge Dusk Blade for mana sustain, is very cheap and work great, but really need a update to how make up for remplace poacher's mark, maybe i'm using vulnerability to curse al mobs to get more physical damage by me, but i can still using your build guide or have to improve another passive skills to obtain some stats?
"
ElJoKerVz a écrit :
Okey i bought Ephemeral Edge Dusk Blade for mana sustain, is very cheap and work great, but really need a update to how make up for remplace poacher's mark, maybe i'm using vulnerability to curse al mobs to get more physical damage by me, but i can still using your build guide or have to improve another passive skills to obtain some stats?

dont use ephemeral edge.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/MdJBj4qiJ

use an enduring mana flask if u need to
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
ElJoKerVz a écrit :

dont use ephemeral edge.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/MdJBj4qiJ

use an enduring mana flask if u need to

But ephemeral edge gives too much physical damage im lvl 42 and still working :D
bump. updating this. almost done. let me know if you have questions
Do we know how this will work with impale? And does the fact that you can't use multistrike on VFlicker break flicker normally?
I've been following this guide for years now and it's so good to see it being updated. Thanks a lot for the effort!
"
m2abrams15 a écrit :
Do we know how this will work with impale? And does the fact that you can't use multistrike on VFlicker break flicker normally?

works with impale but you only get 1 impale with vaal flicker. So there will be a delay in the damage.

you can still socket it with multistrike and use Vaal Flicker. It just wont give you the damage/speed bonus
"
carrlossss a écrit :
I've been following this guide for years now and it's so good to see it being updated. Thanks a lot for the effort!

Awesome!
What are your thoughts about using rebuke of the vaal with a shield? Is this sword still viable? I always been curious about it having so much dps but no one uses it

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires