[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 5-8k Life | 4-10m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

"
mseabird a écrit :

Assassins Mark on the ring and corruptions. Your gear is very very good, any upgrade from here will be marginal at best and will most likely cost a ton.

'Marginal' in this scenario will still be few hundred K per %.

Thanks for the response. I'll try and hit the Assasins mark on my shaper opal ring with some better stats. I'll probably be better off trying to get a headhunter this league for the fun of doing 5-man armies.

Thanks again for the guide, it's been one of the most fun builds I've played!
I have been notified by a few people, telling me that this mornings patch seems to have fixed the 'non hitting issue'.

Can more people confirm this?
Doing this build again and I just have a question.

When using blood rage isn't it counterproductive when using damage with full life. I'm just looking at my health bar even when leaching it stays at -1 hp from max. So wouldn't that mean that blood rage cancels it out?

I currently swapped blood rage out for a golem instead for now. So build doesn't use frenzy charges.

Also I found dropping war banner for a leveled up precision ended up giving more DPS due to the flat accuracy and crit chance. Might be worth while looking into

It also opens up different moded watcher eye's since the precision one's have Crit Multi, and increased attack damage and attack speed.
Dernière édition par artora, le 18 juin 2019 14:52:13
"
artora a écrit :

When using blood rage isn't it counterproductive when using damage with full life. I'm just looking at my health bar even when leaching it stays at -1 hp from max. So wouldn't that mean that blood rage cancels it out?

I currently swapped blood rage out for a golem instead for now. So build doesn't use frenzy charges.

Also I found dropping war banner for a leveled up precision ended up giving more DPS due to the flat accuracy and crit chance. Might be worth while looking into

It also opens up different moded watcher eye's since the precision one's have Crit Multi, and increased attack damage and attack speed.

Like I have mentioned here before, the build will get a complete update once I am rerolling to this. So keep an eye out for that.

For blood rage, if you have enough regen or recovery to offset the degen, you count as full life.

Dernière édition par mseabird, le 18 juin 2019 15:53:49
Why thicket bow? Can i take another rare base?
Dernière édition par AuroraLightning, le 18 juin 2019 16:57:44
"
mseabird a écrit :
"
artora a écrit :

Like I have mentioned here before, the build will get a complete update once I am rerolling to this. So keep an eye out for that.

For blood rage, if you have enough regen or recovery to offset the degen, you count as full life.

Oh okay, I was just thinking it was weird it was staying at 5788/5789 it most likely just a visual glitch or something I guess then.
"
AuroraLightning a écrit :
Why thicket bow? Can i take another rare base?

Thicket tested the best when i made the build. The higher APS also feels a lot better than many slower bases. With that said, you really can take whichever base you like. It wont make or break the build.
Just finished my bow and it was something amazing. How would you suggest going after 7k hp? currently just 5.5k.

Just got this Elegant Hubris for this build .

The jewel gives
240% increased Fire Damage to Attack Skills
160% increased Projectile Damage
//60% from 10% damage per frenzy charge
60% increased damage
80% increased Lightning damage to Attack skills
//2 passives on Claws of the Magpie
//4 passives on Depth Perception

Note that the Claw ring for Lioneye's Fall still has its effect even when you socket the Elegant Hubris,with originally change all the nodes inside its Radius, Tested by Sasha_AUS the highest Elehit Dps Slayer in LSC atm. The jewel gives around 30-40% MORE dps Depends on your gear.

This should be the Best jewel for the build atm, Tested with a bud, Its so huge.

I really dont know how much this is worth.

My ign is PetyrBaelish if youre interested. Thought this jewel belong to this place lol
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
Rerolling at the moment, update follows in a couple of days.

This will inclued any new content/items that are available to us in legion.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires