[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 5-8k Life | 4-10m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

"
mseabird a écrit :
"
SgArxen a écrit :
Why do we need to balance our res?

Wise Oak

wouldn't highest fire res be enough?
"
SgArxen a écrit :
"
mseabird a écrit :
"
SgArxen a écrit :
Why do we need to balance our res?

Wise Oak

wouldn't highest fire res be enough?

Purely for damage, it would be.
i noticed u guys not using the new Precision aura, i feel its pretty good for the build? it has flat mana cost instead of % reserve and gives 40% crit/93 accuarcy for 22 mana, put more lvls in depends on ur accuracy need?
"
mseabird a écrit :
"
Amazer a écrit :
"
mseabird a écrit :
Could someone post a vid of this proj missing happening? I have a few ppl in clan playing the build, they dont seem to have any issues.

I might be able to help. I recorded it in case i had to send a ticket to support.
I'll post a video with a couple timestamps to when it happens.

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5XjUmPzSXw

Nvidia experience wouldn't let me cut the video sooner, just focus on the blue pack, ignore the boss.
This is basicly what happens every 3-4 pack, sometimes it happens mid pack.

AOE defo looks very very weird, that shouldnt be happening. Open a ticket please.

Buddy, your sassy reply above quoting my previous message about it being "rocket science" was uncalled for and quite frankly rude. We don't talk smack about your build. Simply stating a damn bug. Don't get so offended next time. Awful manners to simple concerns. Rerolled anyway, Ele hit bugged = nah. Piece sure does go through enemies, that's not rocket science but no one in their right mind is going to be that stupid to comment on that.. Clearly it was talking about the hits not registering for the first shots.

Cheers bye.
In a house of mirrors, who perceives who to be real?
Dernière édition par Insomniacsdream, le 17 juin 2019 14:35:08
"
Insomniacsdream a écrit :

Buddy, your sassy reply above quoting my previous message about it being "rocket science" was uncalled for and quite frankly rude. We don't talk smack about your build. Simply stating a damn bug. Don't get so offended next time. Awful manners to simple concerns. Rerolled anyway, Ele hit bugged = nah. Piece sure does go through enemies, that's not rocket science but no one in their right mind is going to be that stupid to comment on that.. Clearly it was talking about the hits not registering for the first shots.

Cheers bye.

the bug is definitely here, they talked about it on the last baeclast. I have opened a bug report, and i made a video, but i have to clip it and upload it to toobs. will do later

edit: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2536881
Dernière édition par dezda, le 17 juin 2019 18:01:37
I was about to drop about 15ex into this build as my next one but that bug worries me, is everyone experiencing this?
"
sivertry a écrit :
i noticed u guys not using the new Precision aura, i feel its pretty good for the build? it has flat mana cost instead of % reserve and gives 40% crit/93 accuarcy for 22 mana, put more lvls in depends on ur accuracy need?

Surely is an option. I will update everything once I switch to the build myself.
I feel like I've hit a certain threshold where upgrades seem irrelevant. I'll be upgrading my abyss jewel tomorrow, but other than that I feel that it's only the ring slots that has possible upgrades atm. Any tips?

"
dropios a écrit :
I feel like I've hit a certain threshold where upgrades seem irrelevant. I'll be upgrading my abyss jewel tomorrow, but other than that I feel that it's only the ring slots that has possible upgrades atm. Any tips?

Assassins Mark on the ring and corruptions. Your gear is very very good, any upgrade from here will be marginal at best and will most likely cost a ton.

'Marginal' in this scenario will still be few hundred K per %.
"
Insomniacsdream a écrit :

Cheers bye.

Well, it wasnt described as bug. The description I got was that the projectiles go through enemies. I would love for you to go to any well written guide and check out the comments and then repeat this part 'but no one in their right mind is going to be that stupid'. Most people do nothing with the information they are provided with, they look at items and start asking questions. Which is a big middle finger to the person that spent hours or maybe even days in some cases putting it all together.

I have noted that there is indeed a bug going on. It affects pretty much ALL skills at times. Chances are, if you switch builds you might encounter the same issue.

Here the issue has been reported multiple times with different skills. All you can do for now is wait or idd switch build to something you know works.
Dernière édition par mseabird, le 18 juin 2019 05:49:22

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires