[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 5-8k Life | 4-10m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

"
lesun02 a écrit :

Just got this Elegant Hubris for this build .

The jewel gives
240% increased Fire Damage to Attack Skills
160% increased Projectile Damage
//60% from 10% damage per frenzy charge
60% increased damage
80% increased Lightning damage to Attack skills
//2 passives on Claws of the Magpie
//4 passives on Depth Perception

Note that the Claw ring for Lioneye's Fall still has its effect even when you socket the Elegant Hubris,with originally change all the nodes inside its Radius, Tested by Sasha_AUS the highest Elehit Dps Slayer in LSC atm. The jewel gives around 30-40% MORE dps Depends on your gear.

This should be the Best jewel for the build atm, Tested with a bud, Its so huge.

I really dont know how much this is worth.

My ign is PetyrBaelish if youre interested. Thought this jewel belong to this place lol

Can you link this gem with the correct seed? It’s not showing up on Poe ninja . Want to try rolling for it. I pmed you and may contact you ign for questions! Thanks bud
Dernière édition par ImTheories, le 19 juin 2019 10:02:33
"
ImTheories a écrit :
"
lesun02 a écrit :

Just got this Elegant Hubris for this build .

The jewel gives
240% increased Fire Damage to Attack Skills
160% increased Projectile Damage
//60% from 10% damage per frenzy charge
60% increased damage
80% increased Lightning damage to Attack skills
//2 passives on Claws of the Magpie
//4 passives on Depth Perception

Note that the Claw ring for Lioneye's Fall still has its effect even when you socket the Elegant Hubris,with originally change all the nodes inside its Radius, Tested by Sasha_AUS the highest Elehit Dps Slayer in LSC atm. The jewel gives around 30-40% MORE dps Depends on your gear.

This should be the Best jewel for the build atm, Tested with a bud, Its so huge.

I really dont know how much this is worth.

My ign is PetyrBaelish if youre interested. Thought this jewel belong to this place lol

Can you link this gem with the correct seed? It’s not showing up on Poe ninja . Want to try rolling for it. I pmed you and may contact you ign for questions! Thanks bud

My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
res
Chose this as my second (techincally third :D ) build since i had lvl 81 slayer with sold gear (tried my own build that didnt work out so i ditched the gear) and it looked great. Crafted the bow (sadly after oveR 800 fusings on 42% quality base still best i got was 5L :(, gave up for now, will finish that later on), had xoph hearth and kaoms self found this week so didnt need that, bought/crafted rest of the gear and now i am rolling it. 5700 hp atm, pretty solid dmg (tearing through T15 maps like np, havent tried T16 yet), just bit problem with survability. I feel like with using kaoms theres by far not enough evasion and there arent any other defensive layers except for slightly larger life pool for this build. Is it just me with this problem? I get oneshot a lot even with 5700 life..
My guild topic (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628169)
My boss/crafting service (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2806421)
"
Fixed a bug where the first hit with an attack against a monster would almost always miss if you did not have a 100% chance to hit.

GG!
Hi mate, nice build, do u have cold elemental hit version ??
"
"
Fixed a bug where the first hit with an attack against a monster would almost always miss if you did not have a 100% chance to hit.

GG!

Sadly it seems to only fix it for people that did not have 100% hit chance, it will most likely still affect people that are at 100% hit chance to some degree.

https://dd.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/c2fyx6/potential_lead_on_strange_attack_misses/erl58zm/
Dernière édition par dropios, le 20 juin 2019 02:04:37
"
xzwjm10100 a écrit :
Chose this as my second (techincally third :D ) build since i had lvl 81 slayer with sold gear (tried my own build that didnt work out so i ditched the gear) and it looked great. Crafted the bow (sadly after oveR 800 fusings on 42% quality base still best i got was 5L :(, gave up for now, will finish that later on), had xoph hearth and kaoms self found this week so didnt need that, bought/crafted rest of the gear and now i am rolling it. 5700 hp atm, pretty solid dmg (tearing through T15 maps like np, havent tried T16 yet), just bit problem with survability. I feel like with using kaoms theres by far not enough evasion and there arent any other defensive layers except for slightly larger life pool for this build. Is it just me with this problem? I get oneshot a lot even with 5700 life..

Yeah i feel the same
"
Ramsayied a écrit :
Just finished my bow and it was something amazing. How would you suggest going after 7k hp? currently just 5.5k.

Since there isnt much mitigation going on other than not being hit in the first place some extra life will help if you are getting oneshotted. Its all presonal preference in the end. One thing to note tho, 1k life in difference wont make you feel much more or less tanky.
"
linysys1245 a écrit :
Hi mate, nice build, do u have cold elemental hit version ??

I do not, might make one in the future tho. Thinking along the lines of CI trickster. Been playing with cold bow trickster for a while now, just too much good stuff on trickster still (even after the nerfs).

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires