[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 5-8k Life | 4-10m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

"

"
Insomniacsdream wrote:
"
Amazer wrote:
"
Insomniacsdream wrote:
I'm at 100% chance to hit but it seems my arrows go through enemies?
is this a bug? It's becoming unplayable at this stage, it only happens with my GMP setup and not my single target...

This. This is the reason im considering selling the whole gear and move on to another build.

I've sold it all.

Rolled crit cyclone, spent 22 ex on it and im basically 2 second killing minotaur.. ele hit is just... not good.

It's really not rocket science. Your projectiles SHOULD go through enemies.

No they are not referring to the pierce mechanic at all... Ive been playing this build for a few days now and if you dont fire any arrows for afew seconds ( approx 8 or so ) the first few times you fire your arrows just shout out as normal but dont register , they just miss all enemies and make no sound at all. this has gotten me killed many times especially when you change levels and such. its 100% a bug and not the Pierce mechanic
So, is there anyway to make this build faster? Even with 30% MS boots and flask, I want to be faster. Any tips?
They are right. There is definitely some kind of bug with projectiles completing ignoring enemies. It isn't pierce. It is shooting, having your shots travel through the air, but not having them impact the enemies at all. I haven't found it crippling, but it is very annoying.
Could someone post a vid of this proj missing happening? I have a few ppl in clan playing the build, they dont seem to have any issues.
Dernière édition par mseabird, le 17 juin 2019 10:24:19
"
mseabird a écrit :
Could someone post a vid of this proj missing happening? I have a few ppl in clan playing the build, they dont seem to have any issues.

I might be able to help. I recorded it in case i had to send a ticket to support.
I'll post a video with a couple timestamps to when it happens.

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5XjUmPzSXw

Nvidia experience wouldn't let me cut the video sooner, just focus on the blue pack, ignore the boss.
This is basicly what happens every 3-4 pack, sometimes it happens mid pack.
Dernière édition par Amazer, le 17 juin 2019 10:59:13
Why do we need to balance our res?
"
SgArxen a écrit :
Why do we need to balance our res?

Wise Oak
"
Amazer a écrit :
"
mseabird a écrit :

I might be able to help. I recorded it in case i had to send a ticket to support.

Nvidia experience wouldn't let me cut the video sooner, just focus on the blue pack, ignore the boss.

AOE defo looks very very weird, that shouldnt be happening. Open a ticket please.
"
mseabird a écrit :
"
Amazer a écrit :
"
mseabird a écrit :

AOE defo looks very very weird, that shouldnt be happening. Open a ticket please.

Will do.
I'm having the same problem with the arrows missing too.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires