[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 5-8k Life | 4-10m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

Did you consider getting additional curse corruption and running Proj Weakness instead of Ice Golem and Culling?
Dernière édition par Irevall, le 20 juin 2019 18:27:49
"
mseabird a écrit :
"
linysys1245 a écrit :
Hi mate, nice build, do u have cold elemental hit version ??

I do not, might make one in the future tho. Thinking along the lines of CI trickster. Been playing with cold bow trickster for a while now, just too much good stuff on trickster still (even after the nerfs).

im rerollin from a tricker to slayer for this build

if you were to draw out a PoB. are you able to do it for me?

maybe i dont have to reroll a whole new character lol
"
lesun02 a écrit :
"
ImTheories a écrit :
"
lesun02 a écrit :

Just got this Elegant Hubris for this build .

The jewel gives
240% increased Fire Damage to Attack Skills
160% increased Projectile Damage
//60% from 10% damage per frenzy charge
60% increased damage
80% increased Lightning damage to Attack skills
//2 passives on Claws of the Magpie
//4 passives on Depth Perception

Note that the Claw ring for Lioneye's Fall still has its effect even when you socket the Elegant Hubris,with originally change all the nodes inside its Radius, Tested by Sasha_AUS the highest Elehit Dps Slayer in LSC atm. The jewel gives around 30-40% MORE dps Depends on your gear.

This should be the Best jewel for the build atm, Tested with a bud, Its so huge.

I really dont know how much this is worth.

My ign is PetyrBaelish if youre interested. Thought this jewel belong to this place lol

Can you link this gem with the correct seed? It’s not showing up on Poe ninja . Want to try rolling for it. I pmed you and may contact you ign for questions! Thanks bud

I dont understand.... i bought this jewel, but the bonus are by far not as described...
For example, 16 is increasing my shock effect and 21 is increasing minion life....

my gem is exatcly the one you posted, just with 139000 coins for cadiro...

maybe im doing something wrong?
Each jewel is completely random for the most part
"
Irevall a écrit :
Did you consider getting additional curse corruption and running Proj Weakness instead of Ice Golem and Culling?

I did but unless curses are on hit, which they should be now (assassins mark ring), they arent very reliable. Let alone getting +1 curse xophs is out of reach for most people.
"
Sunnnnny a écrit :
im rerollin from a tricker to slayer for this build

if you were to draw out a PoB. are you able to do it for me?

maybe i dont have to reroll a whole new character lol

I sadly dont have time for that at the moment, I can make u something very basic that will work. But dont expect it to be good without you tuning it.

My main problem is that call of the brotherhood seems to be only way of converting to cold dmg. Whilst those rings arent necessarily bad, they do lack stats a build would need. Once I have more time ill explore dex stacking to see if it compares to converting from lightning.

Also very reluctant to release anything I have not tested.
I'd recommend rerolling for now. (can pm me in a week, ill have a base model for cold bow trickster - not 100% certain it will be ele hit, since it relies on ele to ele conversion).
Dernière édition par mseabird, le 20 juin 2019 22:03:25
I finished rerolling, will start testing different trees and items during the next week and make continuous updates to the build. My current setup can be seen below. Also included an uber elder kill vid.

https://youtu.be/X9n8tf16tUE

Spoiler

mate, u think dex stacking is better for cold elemental hit ??cause everyone is using torshot, I know the setup of dex stacking, why trickster is good for cold elemental hit ???
but if you stack ES, it is hard to stack dex right?? I just use someone's dex stacking gear setup and swape to cold elemental, it eaisly get 2m shaper dps with Yoke amulet. No trasnfer from lighting.
Hi, I might be interested in trying your build. How does it do against legions?
Can it reliably unfreeze the whole legion?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires