[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 5-8k Life | 4-10m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

"
FilthyMonkey a écrit :

To get the build down to a more reasonable level, personally I drop the blind nodes and all of the nodes related to frenzy charges. blind is great, but I feel the blind chance the nodes give isn't high enough to make them worthwhile. I pick up soul raker and the node below for lioneye's fall in order to get some more juicy crit/multi, along with a lot of extra leech.

Great idea with the lioneye's fall. It will allow me to drop my mana leach node and you only lose out on 5% blind, since claws of the hawk will proc with its 10%.

If I remove my nodes towards disciple of the slaughter and path towards Master Fletcher it's even more of an increase. If you like phasing more you could pick From the shadows instead and suffer a small damage decrease.
"
Insomniacsdream a écrit :
I'm at 100% chance to hit but it seems my arrows go through enemies?
is this a bug? It's becoming unplayable at this stage, it only happens with my GMP setup and not my single target...

This. This is the reason im considering selling the whole gear and move on to another build.
Dernière édition par Amazer, le 17 juin 2019 05:16:57
"
Amazer a écrit :
"
is this a bug? It's becoming unplayable at this stage, it only happens with my GMP setup and not my single target...

This. This is the reason im considering selling the whole gear and move on to another build.

I've sold it all.

Rolled crit cyclone, spent 22 ex on it and im basically 2 second killing minotaur.. ele hit is just... not good.
In a house of mirrors, who perceives who to be real?
"
dezda a écrit :

Should i multi mod this or annul? Not sure if 10% double dmg > crit multi

could i replace pcoc with something else ?

Keep, thats the ideal roll.
"
godsmusic a écrit :
is it okay that my bow is cold % instead of fire % damage?

While cold damage is less damage, in your single target setup it will still increase your damage because of all the conversion. The problem is that this only applies to a third of your damage.
"
Metatron1512 a écrit :
Hi mseabird

Just a Question about the "perfect" bow. Iam close to finish my first bow and want to know which Fossils you are using. Dont find it in your guide. Maybe iam blind :)

greetings

None, unless ur ready to craft a mirror tier bow. It is very hard to make something better than the multimod version with the base roll on it. Fossils required for certain mods can be found here.
"
zusyo123 a écrit :
I've got 5ex now.
What should i buy first... Kaoms Heart + Xoph's Blood, or a crafted Bow ?

Kaoms + xophs
"

Google 'Pierce poe'.
"
DirtyYankee a écrit :
I'm super confused on the crimson combat focus jewel. How does it have enough intelligence to work?

Read the text on the jewel.
"
"
Amazer a écrit :
"

I've sold it all.

Rolled crit cyclone, spent 22 ex on it and im basically 2 second killing minotaur.. ele hit is just... not good.

It's really not rocket science. Your projectiles SHOULD go through enemies.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires