3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

"
vinh312 a écrit :
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
vinh312 a écrit :

What about this staff ? is it good craft?

Damn, that's prob the best staff in the game atm. Nuts!

yeah. elder staff ilv 80. i think it's endgame staff for this build

Odds of crafting something like that are so minuscule that I can't put it into the guide and that staff is expensive af. xD

But yeah, that's what you want.
For uber elder, you still using kaoms? and leave inmortal call and wave of conviction?
"
nhotak a écrit :
For uber elder, you still using kaoms? and leave inmortal call and wave of conviction?

Personally i'm doing it without Kaom's.

If you want to use Kaom's you have to have your resistances caped without boots, just that you don't miss that. And Immortal call setup is out of the window with Kaoms, but it's in the guide if someone prefers to wear them.
btw im selling a +3 fire Rare Staff its a Primordial =)

Six Sockets maybe i will link them but then it will be more expensive =)
I've read the whole guide, but still dying on 10 tier maps... Can someone check my gear and say what am i doing wrong? I know i dont have the main staff but i dont have the money yet. Im 8,6k+ life. Thanks for all the help
Dernière édition par tyczek1221, le 30 sept. 2019 23:28:47
"
tyczek1221 a écrit :
I've read the whole guide, but still dying on 10 tier maps... Can someone check my gear and say what am i doing wrong? I know i dont have the main staff but i dont have the money yet. Im 8,6k+ life. Thanks for all the help

Staff shouldn't be the reason. I looked at your char and frankly i have no idea.
In sand stance you have 70% damage avoidance from nearby enemies, you are using basalt AND granite flasks, endurance charges...

Only thing that I see that is bad is your Cast when Damage Taken setup. It's not working because CWDT gem is level 17 and Immortal Call is level 19. Level up CWDT to 20 or at least on level with Immortal Call.
ADDED BONUS SECTION
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
tyczek1221 a écrit :

Staff shouldn't be the reason. I looked at your char and frankly i have no idea.
In sand stance you have 70% damage avoidance from nearby enemies, you are using basalt AND granite flasks, endurance charges...

Only thing that I see that is bad is your Cast when Damage Taken setup. It's not working because CWDT gem is level 17 and Immortal Call is level 19. Level up CWDT to 20 or at least on level with Immortal Call.

Yeah, im aware about cwdt, i was just about to lvl it up. Now im thinking, when you mentioned endurance charges, maybe its so bad because i dont have tawhoa yet? So i dont get the endurance charges. Anyway, thank you for the respond.
I was also wondering, why do we use skitterbots besides shock and freeze?
Dernière édition par tyczek1221, le 1 oct. 2019 04:23:54
Hi Guys,

i started the league with a rf build. I wasn´t pleased with the dmg it delt. So i loocked around and found the incinerate Cheaftain. Awesome!
But i wanted to keep my rf up so i had to do some adaptions in the tree.
Working fucking well! no stoping for low mobs and the rf gives MORE spell dmg.

Thanks for the idea of the incinerate tank!!
( the +3 fire spell works quiet well with rf too :) )

Spoiler
my Gear need better rings otherwise im fine i guess

"
_Gambo a écrit :
Hi Guys,

i started the league with a rf build. I wasn´t pleased with the dmg it delt. So i loocked around and found the incinerate Cheaftain. Awesome!
But i wanted to keep my rf up so i had to do some adaptions in the tree.
Working fucking well! no stoping for low mobs and the rf gives MORE spell dmg.

Thanks for the idea of the incinerate tank!!
( the +3 fire spell works quiet well with rf too :) )

Spoiler
my Gear need better rings otherwise im fine i guess

wow this is a wonderful idea! It needs some fine tuning but great idea nonetheless.

Btw swap some gems in RF. Your Arcane Surge does nothing because you are not spending any mana for RF, so put Elemental Focus and instead of Swift Affliction put Efficacy. You will double your RF damage!

I will play around in PoB to see what can i pull off with RF, tnx for this idea!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires