3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

"
Chridian a écrit :
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
Chridian a écrit :
Aah yeah I see that now, leveling with smite, I was originally thinking of levelig with purifying flame or something since it has similar mechanics to incinerate but I trust you that smite might be better ^^

You don't have natural access to Purifying Flame as Marauder. So level with Smite and Holy Flame Totems. :)

oh yeah I know but like I mentioned I am playing a summoner atm so I have access to all the skillgems so I can put them in my stash and so on ^^

YY i forgot xD
MAJOR BUILD UPDATE SEE CHANGE LOG
Hello Torstein!
I play on console and dont have acess to pastlebin, i enjoyed your build and will go to try it. Can you take a print from your passive skill tree and post it?
Thanks!
"
LeleuRooTs a écrit :
Hello Torstein!
I play on console and dont have acess to pastlebin, i enjoyed your build and will go to try it. Can you take a print from your passive skill tree and post it?
Thanks!

https://poeplanner.com/ABIAAP8AEjEAAHwc3BBYnWMWbwj0Dc3r7o8apwiFbSkPJpW86mpD73wrUCcvrj5fP_6PL51sC8bY4ZLVgct_wGaa4AGROuE9_FXGPV-vpyL0LJww-FBCVUvwHzwtVkiMz6Ev1aYgaGjy7w48BRQgfIP2SIw2TLNQR2ebNukEs18EFr_kIjpY_grYJBpsWGMaOPKORZ3japf0g9st0oKbMtEEBzrYJKqu_8ib9BqDX18qES0mPAN1kFX-VJ2uNZJh4m0Zl5UW8-RR6-Qk2AthvopTUq9sh2XYvcT2g8wczkVHUlOmV03jUzW3Psau8kWiAJMnBsPvq7l-OpQj5hOlJ_69YAAAAAAA

Ill write you new gem links later in the day cuz im going to work atm
"
"
LeleuRooTs a écrit :
Hello Torstein!
Thanks!

https://poeplanner.com/ABIAAP8AEjEAAHwc3BBYnWMWbwj0Dc3r7o8apwiFbSkPJpW86mpD73wrUCcvrj5fP_6PL51sC8bY4ZLVgct_wGaa4AGROuE9_FXGPV-vpyL0LJww-FBCVUvwHzwtVkiMz6Ev1aYgaGjy7w48BRQgfIP2SIw2TLNQR2ebNukEs18EFr_kIjpY_grYJBpsWGMaOPKORZ3japf0g9st0oKbMtEEBzrYJKqu_8ib9BqDX18qES0mPAN1kFX-VJ2uNZJh4m0Zl5UW8-RR6-Qk2AthvopTUq9sh2XYvcT2g8wczkVHUlOmV03jUzW3Psau8kWiAJMnBsPvq7l-OpQj5hOlJ_69YAAAAAAA

Ill write you new gem links later in the day cuz im going to work atm

Ty so much bro
Let me know if my questions are starting to get annoying, I'm honestly just trying to learn as much as possible.
I tried finding the mana cost in path of building with the new rings, since they have much lower -mana cost than previous league, I was wondering if we still are able to comfortably channel incinerate or if it's somewhat akward now?

Also, my staff is eating my alterations and not getting even a +2 let alone a +3, is it ok to use cerberus+shield while farming for alterations or how would you do it?
Dernière édition par Chridian, le 9 sept. 2019 10:02:01
"
Chridian a écrit :
Let me know if my questions are starting to get annoying, I'm honestly just trying to learn as much as possible.
I tried finding the mana cost in path of building with the new rings, since they have much lower -mana cost than previous league, I was wondering if we still are able to comfortably channel incinerate or if it's somewhat akward now?

Also, my staff is eating my alterations and not getting even a +2 let alone a +3, is it ok to use cerberus+shield while farming for alterations or how would you do it?

Sure, any crap gear will work with Tabula. If you are going to get Cerberus pair it with high armour shield to get extra ES.
"
"
Chridian a écrit :

Sure, any crap gear will work with Tabula. If you are going to get Cerberus pair it with high armour shield to get extra ES.

Ok good, is there any, how should I phrase this, limit to not using kaom's?
For instance, I was kinda considdering farming some uber lab for chests since this build looks to be very tanky, would this still be viable without the kaom's?
"
Chridian a écrit :
"
"
Chridian a écrit :

Ok good, is there any, how should I phrase this, limit to not using kaom's?
For instance, I was kinda considdering farming some uber lab for chests since this build looks to be very tanky, would this still be viable without the kaom's?

Ofc. Kaom's is there to give this build an "extra mile" in tankyness. If you are familiar with Uber Lab you will have no problem farming it with Tabula, and since Flame Dash is instant you rly have to screw up to eat slam from Izaro and get killed. Just watch out when there are Lieutenants, because one of them can cast reflect aura.

One dude was farming Uber Atziri with Elementalist version of the build with Tabula and Martyr of Innocence staff, so don't worry about Chieftain and UL ;)

This is how Uber Izaro looks vs fully developed build. (its Elementalist btw from 3.5 with 2.8 mil Shaper dps, but nonetheless)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npgpJn4yF5M&feature=youtu.be
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 9 sept. 2019 13:35:28
im not sure if this matters to people but i found that smite + ancestral call support feels AMAZING to level with in the early early levels especially with this new league mechanic. Alot less boring early acts with it so far. Made me tempted to just stick with smite overall but im gunna try whichever i find gear for since im doing SSF

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires