3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

you guys, this build is getting better and better the longer you play it.
HC Viable as Thor said!
Currently almost reached maps.

i want to warn all HC players, that there are two deadly bugs right now.
1.: dont open too many rewards in legion, the game might crash after timer runs out. so either wait for confirmed patch or run away after the reward timer procs (lost char yesterday ^^)

2. Map boss of Tier 10 bazaar is on crack and meth, so better wait until he gets patched sober:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HwSxcXbFJc&feature=youtu.be

other than that i got really lucky from the legion rewards, they commonly drop incursion like items and i got this beauty which makes my mana cost
0. trying to reserve more mana now:

probably will adjust some skills in the build as im playing around with fortify/other movespeed setups, but guide is really good, you can all follow it, but take HC tree.

good luck stay save, laters

e: oh, and i went a different route for HC ascendancies. i took tasalio first, as you mentionend but after that i went Tawhoa for endurance charges. means, ill have to wait for uber lab for leech, but i feel like i need the charges for one shot protection first
Dernière édition par dipsi, le 9 juin 2019 04:36:42
"
dipsi a écrit :
you guys

Tnx for the feedback. I can confirm this bug. Happened to me also. There is general server instability also and if I played HC atm i would be pissed if I die from that. Screen just freezes and you are out of the game, probably dead.

I think you are right for taking that order of asc points for HC.
Also watch out for rare Legion monsters, they can hit like a train!

New immortal call is fantastic with Endurance charges. Ele damage reduction also.
Dernière édition par TorsteinTheFallen, le 9 juin 2019 08:19:13
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
dipsi a écrit :
you guys

New immortal call is fantastic with Endurance charges. Ele damage reduction also.

Ye new immortal call is very good. i am currently testing it out with steel skin on a CWDT setup.

Also immortal call on self cast seems good now since its instant.

you playing around with this? its really nice to genereate 4 endurance charges when you dont have mana cost on your skill in this build
Cast When Damage Taken(lvl 14)-Increased Duration - Immortal Call level 16- Wave of Conviction (lvl 17)

Can I use here molten shell isntead of increased duration? And what molten lvl should be then?
Can this build be my main boss killer?
"
XuuKee a écrit :
Cast When Damage Taken(lvl 14)-Increased Duration - Immortal Call level 16- Wave of Conviction (lvl 17)

Can I use here molten shell isntead of increased duration? And what molten lvl should be then?

if your cwdt is level 12, molten shell should be level 16
"
xMelgassi a écrit :
Can this build be my main boss killer?

yes it can
"
dipsi a écrit :
"
TorsteinTheFallen a écrit :
"
dipsi a écrit :
you guys

Ye new immortal call is very good. i am currently testing it out with steel skin on a CWDT setup.

Also immortal call on self cast seems good now since its instant.

you playing around with this? its really nice to genereate 4 endurance charges when you dont have mana cost on your skill in this build

see Shaper video on the main page
Hello having alot of fun playing this build recently,i just want to know if theres any ways to craft a +3 staff?does the old method work?
Regarding getting Arcane Surge.

Instead of crafting 21-28% Cast Speed on staff, Craft the (much cheaper):

(16-19)% increased Cast Speed
10% chance to gain Arcane Surge when you Kill an Enemy

from Jun. This is, at worst, 26% cast speed (with Arcane Surge), and at best 29%. Obviously you lose out on 10% cast speed on bosses with no adds, but otherwise I think this is much better.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires