[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

Hello. Thank you for a nice build, but i got to the point where i am confused. Your leveling build... you get max 110 or close to that dexterity, yet foils require more than 160dex. How do you change so much points from leveling one to dex or there is just some mistake?

And skill Smashing Strikes - that skill is for staves...why have you used three points there is you dont gain anything from those nodes?

Atm im at 67 and feels pretty good with totems and everything, but this dex thing and very different path of building in last steps confused me... even more that Smashing strikes(staves)...yet you removed Razors Edge that gives alot dps...
The new 3.7 PoB is indeed confusing, since none of the higher tier gear sets can achieve the Dex required by the foils. If you look at the 3.6 PoB files for the various tiers, they will show you where the Dex is coming from - although it looks like the gear listed in the older PoBs is not the same as that in the photos. But the 3.6 PoBs should give you an idea.

Smashing Strikes is a means to generate endurance charges. If you have another way to generate/maintain sufficient e-charges, you don't need it.

Hey guys, awesome build. Played since day 1 of legion. Cleared all content and had my ups and downs until getting to higher tier gear.

Now I want to switch chars, but I'm pretty casual player, so I want to sell my tectonic slam gear or trade for another char gear. I'm offering complete gear with some goodies for crafting, like rings or foils, but I dont want to invest more currency in this char. Any trade offers are welcome (preferrably ingame) with equivalent gear or +/- currency.

Here's my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/xpfWUWGr

God bless you rake for the best guide in the fxcking web.
Looks like a nice build to burn some ex i will try it
Why you use node tree "Staff Damage and Stun Duration" and "Smashing Strike" ? Explain pls im noob.
endurance charges
Hi,

i found a watcher's eye with

39% to Critical Strike Multiplier while affected by Anger and
Damage Penetrates 10% Fire Resistance while affected by Anger

Is it worth it to use anger instead of any other aura? I call a level 3 enlighten my own if that makes any difference.
Hi Guys, i've made small changes to the PoB. I've added the Jewel Socket on top left. That's another 20 int which should make it easier to get the required Int. To get the points for this I've took out Rampart.

As always, feel free to adjust the tree as you want/need it. I've just made this changes to help the majority to have less trouble getting the missing stats.

"
Steve_H a écrit :
Hi,

i found a watcher's eye with

39% to Critical Strike Multiplier while affected by Anger and
Damage Penetrates 10% Fire Resistance while affected by Anger

Is it worth it to use anger instead of any other aura? I call a level 3 enlighten my own if that makes any difference.

Anger is just a really weak Aura. With the Watchers Eye you have it will probably be better than Hatred without Watchers Eye. But a good Hatred Watchers Eye will be better than Anger + Watchers.
Dernière édition par Rake7, le 31 juil. 2019 18:25:25
Excellent build, totally hyped about it. Just smash Uber Elder with 2-3 hits during phases, takes ~ 1 min to finish.

I have a little different tree. It feels better for me.

I changed skills to Consecrated path using the same build and man it's amazing. Although I still have to switch to tectonic slam for Uber Elder fights because the teleports are annoying AF. Still need to get 1 more level to finalize the build as i need a bit more dex. I have equal resists too so I went for wise oak.

Dernière édition par saft030, le 16 août 2019 16:33:34

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires