[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

Any advice on building this for a champion vs a Chieftain? I feel like i cannot get the dmg to be anywhere near what it is for a Chieftain on POB? I know my gear isn't the best but if i sim the same gear on a Chieftain the DPS is more than triple on POB.

https://pastebin.com/bA8ezcct

Thank you for the guide, I have made great progression over the league but was wondering how do you hit beyond 1 million dps.

This is my current build - https://pastebin.com/kHuMa1hK

Any advice on upgrades???
maybe someones asked this question before but..

which tectonic slam helm enchant does more dmg? 20% to charged slam or 40% increased damage?
Hi everyone!

I just finished the campaign and reached the maps, I'm having a really hard time surviving the maps, the attack speed is too slow.
Tried doing the 3rd Labyrinth and the last boss just one-shot me...

can someone have a look and try suggesting some improvements?
I'm still new and not a POB expert :)

https://pastebin.com/VCNfL60g

Many thanks to those who would help!
I’m level 74 and I keep dying on tier 3 maps, I have around 6 exalts right now, can you guys help me? I don’t know what to do. :/
I think it is also a lot about awareness and knowing the mechanics of bosses etc.

Most builds are not about just DPSing until everything is dead. Izaro in the Labyrinth can be dangerous when standing still. Especially as melee character you often need to manually evade dangerous situations. My gear is nothing special but I do not die often. When I die it is often on a Legion rare or unique as I do not know well what kind of skills they do. You adapt as you learn. I often now just stay back when I have activated a lot of legion mobs and put my totem forward and start hitting with some caution, trying to isolate the really tough ones. If you die a lot in maps try to figure out why that is. Are you surrounded by mobs, then leap slam away and make sure you only have mobs in your face, not your back.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Yes, Rake's build is probably very good - including the staff nodes. He's probably right, take the staff nodes. It's just that the journey to max this build is probably more difficult than I (and perhaps many) expected, but ends on a higher note if one puts in a shit ton of grind and is in active trade during all sessions.

In other words more difficult and tedious but with payoff.

Izaro can bite me. My last 3 strategies involved dropping totems, popping all defensive flasks and running around like my T-level dropped 80 points. Rinse/repeat.

Every single time something bad happened that was totally unexpected, instant death. Two of the three times I don't even know what happened - I went from full life, to dead. Maybe it was a bad version of him or something, not sure.

I'll do him again at lvl 95, and check POE LAB when he's not particularly dangerous.
"
FaZePaddle a écrit :
I’m level 74 and I keep dying on tier 3 maps, I have around 6 exalts right now, can you guys help me? I don’t know what to do. :/

How did you get those exalts? I haven't seen a single one yet, almost lvl 90? Am I missing something here?
"
shNickers a écrit :

which tectonic slam helm enchant does more dmg? 20% to charged slam or 40% increased damage?

20% to charged slam is the way to go imo

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires