[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
Koolpsych a écrit :
In between the time when we buy a Death's Harp and we can upgrade it, any suggestion for a bow to use while mapping that's affordable?

Probably going to be awhile before I can afford a Death's Opus as the price this league is above 2ex :(

Just craft one, this is what im using atm
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Looking to transition to this build from my generic LA setup. I love Ice Shot and never saw this build before.

I just don't understand this Gloomfang "an hero" talk? What does it even mean? Thanks for the build!

Sorry if the answer is in the video, have not watched it yet (at work at the moment :D)
Dernière édition par shabanotti, le 16 déc. 2019 22:10:41
"
shabanotti a écrit :
I just don't understand this Gloomfang "an hero" talk? What does it even mean? Thanks for the build!

Its a reference to an old meme which means to kill yourself. If you don't have the correct ring setup and are using Gloomfang, just using it will result in you losing more life than you gain, resulting in killing yourself.
"
FMAMCLOCKRADIO a écrit :
"
shabanotti a écrit :

Its a reference to an old meme which means to kill yourself. If you don't have the correct ring setup and are using Gloomfang, just using it will result in you losing more life than you gain, resulting in killing yourself.

^^ what he said :D
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
This one has Ice shot for Clear and Single Target

Just making sure its right, but for the Ice shot single target on tabula it would be the 6 gems below and which combo for my 5L harp for normal mapping , or would I use that just in general for both mapping and single target, if so guessing no point for 5L harp until I get either a 5L opus harp or damage out-scales only at a 6L opus where I can use chain-ice bite support-ice shot- increased critical strike- ele damage- damage on full life-

Ice Shot - Ele Damage - Added Cold - Damage on Full Life - Hypothermia - Cold Pen

Dernière édition par Bob123aka, le 17 déc. 2019 00:50:50
why not use volley vs gmp? it provides 5% more damage
Making my way through the campaign and enjoying things so far - I somehow haven't played a bow character before. Currently just using a 4-link, so nothing crazy. Supplementing with Artillery Ballista, which is doing a decent job of clearing trash and distracting bosses while I snipe them.

Currently in act 7, and starting to think about what I want my setup to be when I start mapping, given the rather high prices of.... almost all of the suggested uniques. Any suggestions for an order for gear acquisition, or cheaper substitutions?
Transitioning from leveling to maps this league feels terrible as you have no single target to deal with the actual league mechanic. How do you deal with not having upgrades for the current items in your build that cost multiple exalts PER item?
"
wownaruto a écrit :
Transitioning from leveling to maps this league feels terrible as you have no single target to deal with the actual league mechanic. How do you deal with not having upgrades for the current items in your build that cost multiple exalts PER item?

Just use rates you find / craft items on the go. Considering most of the items usually cost very little. It's just become meta this league so the price has gone up.
The build has been working so far pretty nice, but as you said upgrades have become expensive..... i am up to Tier 4 maps and it's ok, but ou have to be careful with the crafted mobs, don't pick life regen unless you have crazy dps.

WHat would you think would be the best next investment for me :

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/adreeasa/characters?characterName=Petitu

Cheers.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires