[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
Echosyp a écrit :
Wonderful guide, I switch over to this build from a LA / Barrage build and so far loving it.

I just hit level 73 last night and couldn't even solo merc lab. A level 58 frost blades zerker with only a 4 link frost blades ran me thru merc labs and dominated Izzaro for me.

Right now I'm even having trouble doing T1 - T2 maps and scared to do them for losing xp. While I have a buddy who is already farming guardians at level 90.

Could you possibly give me some tips before I reroll FB zerker, I'd hate to do A1 - 10 again and have to level up another character.

You're using omen on the winds. Please stop using it. I mention it in the video and the written guide. It causes pierce which chain can't work with properly. That's gonna hurt your DPS a lot. Also your harp has quite a low roll, as the other guy said get an atziris promise and try and get Phys damage,elemental damage with attacks, crit chance and cold damage and crit multi on your gear
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
SynixProcessing a écrit :
"
Echosyp a écrit :
Wonderful guide, I switch over to this build from a LA / Barrage build and so far loving it.

I just hit level 73 last night and couldn't even solo merc lab. A level 58 frost blades zerker with only a 4 link frost blades ran me thru merc labs and dominated Izzaro for me.

Right now I'm even having trouble doing T1 - T2 maps and scared to do them for losing xp. While I have a buddy who is already farming guardians at level 90.

Could you possibly give me some tips before I reroll FB zerker, I'd hate to do A1 - 10 again and have to level up another character.

You're using omen on the winds. Please stop using it. I mention it in the video and the written guide. It causes pierce which chain can't work with properly. That's gonna hurt your DPS a lot. Also your harp has quite a low roll, as the other guy said get an atziris promise and try and get Phys damage,elemental damage with attacks, crit chance and cold damage and crit multi on your gear

That's what it is Omen on the winds, when I came over from LA build I didnt take that off. I'll try that tonight after work and go from there. Thanks a lot for pointing that out.

Also have lionseye and green nightmare jewel.
What are upgrades you recommend? Im around 200k buff dps, I do not have dying sun and all gems are not 20/20.

If currency isn't an option what would you recommend?
Any new league items that are GG?

Also why scourge arrow for single target over barrage?
Dernière édition par MidgetLove, le 17 déc. 2019 13:04:57
I'm lv 90 about to hit 91 with this build.

I went with a slightly different variation and seems to work out well for me.

As far as single target DPS, I pretty much permafreeze league mechanic's bosses that don't have dumb mods like avoid Elemental Ailments or Can't be slowed below base values etc... at tier 13 14 right now.

And yeah I'm running some MF gears on my as well. So far I clear t14 extremely fast, bosses pretty much stand there and watch me killing them. I know there are struggles with single target dps but if you freeze the thing permanently. I also advice taking out damage on full life and replace it with Inspiration. It's not very useful in mapping, I think I will swap Damage of full life when I fight Shaper where I need more damage and less freezing mechanic (since its less effective).

I also got lucky with 6 linking the bow in 50 fusings.
IGN: Kogmawwwwwww

Buy list:
15%+ Quality for the following:Faster Attack, Faster Projectile, Added Fire Dmg.
Dernière édition par phucbui7718, le 17 déc. 2019 12:52:54
"
MidgetLove a écrit :

What are upgrades you recommend? Im around 200k buff dps, I do not have dying sun and all gems are not 20/20.

So Scourge Arrow has a 150% more multiplier per stage upto 750% and shock, chill and ignite are based off the power of the hit. So you get more effective of each with a larger single hit as opposed to Barrage's tonnes of little hits.

To get Barrage on a similar level you need the helm enchant, +1 arrow corruption on the quiver, even a legacy Reach of the Council to come close to the DPS of Scourge, even with all that though it'll only be a fraction of the single hit of a 5 stack Scourge.

Gem levels matter more this league, the Awakened Gems make up for Hyrri's Nerf more than enough and have an additional 10% more multiplier on single target with Awakened Chain and another +20% extra chaos at max chain :D
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Dernière édition par SynixProcessing, le 17 déc. 2019 13:31:58

Current stuff, suggested improvements? Just started mapping, LMP is out as I was just bossing.

Feeling bit squishy, though trying to get all life nodes i can (at 2.5k hp).
Dernière édition par Evrogue, le 17 déc. 2019 13:57:28
"
MidgetLove a écrit :

Dang how you get so lucky to have like 25ex in gear already? Most I've found is 1 chaos so far
Dernière édition par Echosyp, le 17 déc. 2019 14:15:50
So is it better to use scourge arrow over iceshot for single target?
"

Scourge if you got tonnes of flat ele, Ice shot if you ain't. I added that warning to the OP.

Oh my 2nd Day build log will be delayed. Gotta reinstall Windows tonight
Dernière édition par SynixProcessing, le 17 déc. 2019 15:19:13
"
SynixProcessing a écrit :
"

Scourge if you got tonnes of flat ele, Ice shot if you ain't. I added that warning to the OP.

Oh my 2nd Day build log will be delayed. Gotta reinstall Windows tonight

i also have the green nightmare .
is this enough flat ele to be using scourge arrow? Also, i cant figure out how to properly use scourge arrow without becoming very vulnerable to a quick death

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires