[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
adreeasa a écrit :
The build has been working so far pretty nice, but as you said upgrades have become expensive..... i am up to Tier 4 maps and it's ok, but ou have to be careful with the crafted mobs, don't pick life regen unless you have crazy dps.

WHat would you think would be the best next investment for me :

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/adreeasa/characters?characterName=Petitu

Cheers.

Atziris promise flask 15% ele roll and blessed orb that harp to 50% crit
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Hello ty for the guide - been playing a lot already but have hit a roadblock with single target damage. Clearing the map is really nice so far even up to t16.

From what I can tell my next upgrade should be taming and hyrri's ire right? What has the most impact on single target dps?

Ty in advance

Hey there, i've been using this as a baseline for a ballista totem variant, and was wondering what your thoughts were for skill gems as some of it becomes invalid when doing so (IE: Charge gains sources now not applying such as Assassin's Mark)

Would you leave the Herald of Ice chain the same for Curse spread or use a different route in this case?

As for SA/IS gem links i'm going with

Scourge Arrow - Infused Channeling - Hypothermia (replaced mirage archer) - EDwA - Ballista Totem (replaced full life, might leave this totemless not sure) - Added Cold

Ice Shot - Chain - EDwA - Ballista Totem - Added Cold - Unsure (Increased Crit strikes or something else?)

Is there anything notable here in particular that i should change or look out for if i continue this route? or does it hurt the build so much it invalidates it.

- I used the Point Blank skill tree route for the variant as well, thank you for any insight you can provide.
Dernière édition par XaalNero, le 17 déc. 2019 08:17:05
"
SynixProcessing a écrit :

Atziris promise flask 15% ele roll and blessed orb that harp to 50% crit

I was thinking to get a Hyrri's Demise, besides doing some blessed orbs on the bow ? Would it not provide more dps than the flask ?
"
TemptationExile a écrit :
Hello ty for the guide - been playing a lot already but have hit a roadblock with single target damage. Clearing the map is really nice so far even up to t16.

From what I can tell my next upgrade should be taming and hyrri's ire right? What has the most impact on single target dps?

Ty in advance

Taming will allow for you to get upto 120% increased ele cos of shock freeze and ignite.

Hyrris Ire is basically a level 18 added cold damage now so probs the Hyrris cos then you can whack another more multiplier into the scourge or ice shot

Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Wonderful guide, I switch over to this build from a LA / Barrage build and so far loving it.

I just hit level 73 last night and couldn't even solo merc lab. A level 58 frost blades zerker with only a 4 link frost blades ran me thru merc labs and dominated Izzaro for me.

Right now I'm even having trouble doing T1 - T2 maps and scared to do them for losing xp. While I have a buddy who is already farming guardians at level 90.

Could you possibly give me some tips before I reroll FB zerker, I'd hate to do A1 - 10 again and have to level up another character.
Sir,
Looks Like a Amazing Guide, but i have some problems with Bosses / Messos..

Not realy Sure, how you get this amazing dps..

my kinda Sucks..

Could you look over it and give me some Tips?
https://pastebin.com/16PR0qwJ
"
Echosyp a écrit :
Wonderful guide, I switch over to this build from a LA / Barrage build and so far loving it.

I just hit level 73 last night and couldn't even solo merc lab. A level 58 frost blades zerker with only a 4 link frost blades ran me thru merc labs and dominated Izzaro for me.

Right now I'm even having trouble doing T1 - T2 maps and scared to do them for losing xp. While I have a buddy who is already farming guardians at level 90.

Could you possibly give me some tips before I reroll FB zerker, I'd hate to do A1 - 10 again and have to level up another character.

If i'm not mistaken, you should change a bit your gear and invest into a mid tier atziri's promise at least, 3/4 chaos for a decent one should be enough, remove some of the jewel slot from your tree and take the important nodes that are very close like in the bow wheel & such, with just that you'll get 50% more damage (path of building is saying this not me).

Unfortunatly, our biggest issue is the absurd price of one of the most important item that should be cheap change in any other league, our Bow Prophecy is now Scam tier so you need to find a way to adjust.

I've just gotten into maps, T1 to T3 for now and with just less than 15 chaos in my gear i've got some decent DPS (around 75k tooltip with charges and flask) so you should be close.
My biggest issue right now is the single target DPS, i struggle a bit against metamorph bosses, but it is to be expected since they quadrupled the life of boss in this league AND the metamorph guys can easily get up to 300/400% life modifier with good partsn even in just T1.

Stay strong brothers, it's going to be a struggle at the beginning against bosses but the clear speed in general is already very good.
For gem set up would the following look correct? Not sure on Boots

Helm: Herald of Ice/Blink Arrow/Curse on Hit/Assasin Mark

Boots:Immortal Call(level ?)/CWDT (level ?)/Vaal Grace/ Increased Duration? or something else

Gloves: Frost Bomb/Hatred/Enlighten

Got This chest for single target

For normal map clearing which of the following 6 gems do I use since only have a 5L weapon atm

Dernière édition par Bob123aka, le 17 déc. 2019 11:04:07
"
Bob123aka a écrit :
For gem set up would the following look correct? Not sure on Boots

Helm: Herald of Ice/Blink Arrow/Curse on Hit/Assasin Mark

Boots:Immortal Call(level ?)/CWDT (level ?)/Vaal Grace/ Increased Duration? or something else

Gloves: Frost Bomb/Hatred/Enlighten

Got This chest for single target

For normal map clearing which of the following 6 gems do I use since only have a 5L weapon atm

Damage on full life is always the last one as it's the most inconsistent. (As you ain't always 100% life until you're geared well)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires