[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
MidgetLove a écrit :
the biggest problem with the build are the elder items, just incredibly expensive now in 3.9 vs 3.8 .

I do agree the attack speed is bad, where could we take a little less damage and get it more up to speed to make it feel a bit smoother.

The life gained for each enemy hit by your attack thankfully is now a Conqueror mod forgotten which one though so not too bad.

And sure you can always take attack speed and frenzy nodes earlier over a couple of crit nodes and a couple of ele nodes, just try not to take too many from just one or it'll feel way worse. This build was designed around one shot destruction
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
About to try this build out, started mapping and got up to T4's with toxic rain but the Dot play style is kinda bland, and this look fun as fuck.

Have a few questions from reading the guide

I saw single target is a bit slowish for bosses, guessing 6L tabula IS and 5L on my harp for Scourge for single target/map bosses?

I bought the following and was seeing if I'm on the right path. Atm Looking for a ring with high res/ LOH(18-20) and for belt I guess Prismweave or a stygian vise with res/hp/ele %? My resist are all only around 15s so guessing would have to get a Rare glove with AS or Proj damage and high resist instead of Lochtonial.

Got about 1ex left to work with

Thanks! appreciate all the input

Dernière édition par Bob123aka, le 16 déc. 2019 15:59:28
"
Bob123aka a écrit :
About to try this build out, started mapping and got up to T4's with toxic rain but the Dot play style is kinda bland, and this look fun as fuck.

I saw single target is a bit slowish for bosses, guessing 6L tabula IS and 5L on my harp for Scourge for single target/map bosses?

I bought the following and was seeing if I'm on the right path. Atm Looking for a ring with high res/ LOH(18-20) and for belt I guess Prismweave or a stygian vise with res/hp/ele %? My resist are all only around 15s so guessing would have to get a Rare glove with AS or Proj damage and high resist instead of Lochtonial.

Have single target on the 6 Link, they quadrupled bosses health so they're all harder now.
Whilst with tabula I'd go for the ice Shot single Target setup over Scourge until you get Chin Sol & Hyrri's Ire

Opus is gonna be a big upgrade for damage, but to utilize gloomfang without dying the LoH 18-20 ring is mandatory.

And yes get res capped, use a Wise Oak flask if needs be.
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
SynixProcessing a écrit :
"
Bob123aka a écrit :

Have single target on the 6 Link, they quadrupled bosses health so they're all harder now.
Whilst with tabula I'd go for the ice Shot single Target setup over Scourge until you get Chin Sol & Hyrri's Ire

Opus is gonna be a big upgrade for damage, but to utilize gloomfang without dying the LoH 18-20 ring is mandatory.

And yes get res capped, use a Wise Oak flask if needs be.

Ahh makes sense, never thought mobs took this long to kill in any league. Found your Ice Shot single target set up, since atm only got a 5L bow, what gem would you recommend I remove from the 6L setup for the map clear.
Howdy!

Love it so far, but my single target is SO bad.

I have tried most variations of single target to no avail, any tips/ideas on what I could do differently?

Thanks!
Hey, clear speed is fine but I thought i'd be doing alot more damage on bosses. Here's my PB if you can tell me what else i could improve on - https://pastebin.com/z2UDwHS7
"
OhGodDanimal1 a écrit :
Howdy!

Love it so far, but my single target is SO bad.

I have tried most variations of single target to no avail, any tips/ideas on what I could do differently?

Thanks!

You're lacking crit on both, so for the clear skill swap out mirage archer for increased crit, but realistically if you have a 5L and a 6L always have the Single Target on the 6L
Ice Shot - Added Cold - Inc Crit - Ele Damage with Attacks - Hypothermia - Damage on Full Life in that order for single target.

You also have 0 flat damage on any of you gear so all those more multipliers ain't multiplying shit. I'd work on that, like a much better quiver etc and aim to get a Lioneye's Fall to get the claw nodes.

Get an Atziri's Promise flask immediately, 15% ele roll.

If your crit chance is below 60% then it's gonna feel shitty no matter what you do.
"
dranet1 a écrit :
Hey, clear speed is fine but I thought i'd be doing alot more damage on bosses. Here's my PB if you can tell me what else i could improve on - https://pastebin.com/z2UDwHS7

First thing get some Blessed orbs on that Opus, you want 50% crit implicit, it's vital to feeling good

Divine orb on the hyrri's till you get closer to 200 max cold. you have a very low roll

When bossing, swap chain out for Hypothermia, and get a Vaal Grace for the 75/75 dodge cap.

Looks like you've gone for the far shot version so always be almost off screen when shooting, if you wanna have it a lil easier when using vaal grace, take Point Blank and blink arrow into their face.

Increased Critical Strikes benefits more than any other gem from quality too
In between the time when we buy a Death's Harp and we can upgrade it, any suggestion for a bow to use while mapping that's affordable?

Probably going to be awhile before I can afford a Death's Opus as the price this league is above 2ex :(

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires