[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
singO_0 a écrit :
"
shinyzee a écrit :
"
JungleStung a écrit :
really regret starting the league with this. actually cant progress through content at 45-50

You are on a 6L, you should pretty much oneshot bosses at this point, I did extremely well while leveling even on a 4L

May I know what is your 4L before getting into a 6L when leveling? I find difficulty on bosses.

I'm currently using ice shot - ele damage with attacks - added cold, Inc crit.

And I have none of the gear yet. (Started the league a bit late so only got a couple hours in) but I'll have my day one video up tonight
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D

I always play TS build, I really want to try this, would I be getting full use of this bow with conversion or should I stick to phys builds?
"
Summerhood a écrit :

I always play TS build, I really want to try this, would I be getting full use of this bow with conversion or should I stick to phys builds?

You should do as taste of hate works. Just whack it into PoB and find out :D
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Dernière édition par SynixProcessing, le 16 déc. 2019 07:13:21
"
Glyph47 a écrit :
If you look at my character, you will see that my gear isn't the best, still trying to get a 6 link on my bow and only 4L on chest. Yes, bosses are a bit tough but I can facetank 90% of the Metamorphs. The barrage support with ice shot should be added to build for leveling, also using Shrapnel Ballista and Siege Ballista for "walls" and an ice golem. Almost never need to use scourge arrow.

Iceshot barrage support is the way to level, imo.

I have tried the barrage support. It does quite good on single target. But how about the clearing?
"
singO_0 a écrit :
"
Glyph47 a écrit :
If you look at my character, you will see that my gear isn't the best, still trying to get a 6 link on my bow and only 4L on chest. Yes, bosses are a bit tough but I can facetank 90% of the Metamorphs. The barrage support with ice shot should be added to build for leveling, also using Shrapnel Ballista and Siege Ballista for "walls" and an ice golem. Almost never need to use scourge arrow.

I have tried the barrage support. It does quite good on single target. But how about the clearing?

Well, i'd say it's simple, you switch it out once you're done with the big guy you need to kill :D

BTW Why the sudden surge in Bowstring prophecy price since last league ?
It went from 2/3chaos in Legion to 80 & now 1Ex... People are crazy what the fuck.
Dernière édition par tournier, le 16 déc. 2019 09:38:55
corrected*
Dernière édition par MidgetLove, le 16 déc. 2019 11:26:55
"
MidgetLove a écrit :
How are you using Hatred, HoI and Grace?
thats 125% mana reserve, enlight won't give you shit to help that lol.

He's not using grace..it's vaal grace
"
tournier a écrit :
"
singO_0 a écrit :
"
Glyph47 a écrit :

Well, i'd say it's simple, you switch it out once you're done with the big guy you need to kill :D

BTW Why the sudden surge in Bowstring prophecy price since last league ?
It went from 2/3chaos in Legion to 80 & now 1Ex... People are crazy what the fuck.

Haha this build and like 4 others have realised opus and demise are an amazing combo
Do we have an alternative unique / easy to get rare bow to wait while we get the prophecy ?

Starting maps here and wondering what my upgrade path should be as Demise seems to be last.
the biggest problem with the build are the elder items, just incredibly expensive now in 3.9 vs 3.8 .

I do agree the attack speed is bad, where could we take a little less damage and get it more up to speed to make it feel a bit smoother.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires