[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

So im not sure which tree / items we'd have to go for for the best dps option other than gloomfang + elder ring with life gained. Are we just following the same tree with the same jewels?
"
TYZILLA1 a écrit :
So im not sure which tree / items we'd have to go for for the best dps option other than gloomfang + elder ring with life gained. Are we just following the same tree with the same jewels?

Yeah the only tree change is using Adder's Touch if you use Yoke of Suffering instead of Throatseeker.

If you have cluster jewels with the Crit Nodes then bottom right next to point blank you can drop a couple nodes like frenzy charges to get them
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Hi, this build is very fun but squishy! I found wearing Kaom's Heart is safest option, and loss of 25% of DPS is better than frustration because of deaths.
My investment in build are 3EX, and I think what to buy on my current 1 EX.
Maybe anoint Whispers of Doom for 2nd curse (Projectile Weakness) it gives +18%DPS in PoB.
Sooo I dropped Herald of Ice Curse spreading because it dont work on bosses, and I curse them manually with Frenzy, genetating frenzy charges. Instead of Herald of Ice I use Aspect of Spider, +15% dps and poisoning aligment from Fenumus Weave.
Please tell me what part of my build is mistake, and ill try to enhance it with yours suggestions!

PoB Shaper DPS with barrage+Ice Shot is 126k and I hope it is for one single arrow of barrage, and must be multiplied by 6
Dernière édition par zarzloy, le 15 avr. 2020 09:24:47
"
zarzloy a écrit :
Hi, this build is very fun but squishy! I found wearing Kaom's Heart is safest option, and loss of 25% of DPS is better than frustration because of deaths.
My investment in build are 3EX, and I think what to buy on my current 1 EX.
Maybe anoint Whispers of Doom for 2nd curse (Projectile Weakness) it gives +18%DPS in PoB.
Sooo I dropped Herald of Ice Curse spreading because it dont work on bosses, and I curse them manually with Frenzy, genetating frenzy charges. Instead of Herald of Ice I use Aspect of Spider, +15% dps and poisoning aligment from Fenumus Weave.
Please tell me what part of my build is mistake, and ill try to enhance it with yours suggestions!

PoB Shaper DPS with barrage+Ice Shot is 126k and I hope it is for one single arrow of barrage, and must be multiplied by 6

Projectile weakness cursed enemies are pierced so removed the chain functionality, elemental weakness if you're gonna use a curse. You're using Yoke so annoint Adder's Touch for the poison being another 5% damage increase from ailments.
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Dernière édition par SynixProcessing, le 15 avr. 2020 09:47:20
Crafting Update

I hope i dont annoy you guys with that.
The Second one (Carrion Blast) is still without cold damage per dexterity, but puhh, these stats feel amazing... dont know what to do now..

Beside the two Bows, i try to craft this one with Magic Imprint Beastcrafting:
WIP

Dernière édition par DunklerKoenig, le 15 avr. 2020 12:20:11
"
DunklerKoenig a écrit :
Crafting Update

I hope i dont annoy you guys with that.
The Second one (Carrion Blast) is still without cold damage per dexterity, but puhh, these stats feel amazing... dont know what to do now..

Beside the two Bows, i try to craft this one with Magic Imprint Beastcrafting:
WIP

That second bow I'd put Cannot Roll Caster Mods and Leo Slam or if you're not wanting to risk it, there's a few options to craft
Chance to bleed on hit is another ailment Yoke benefits from or go Flat Cold and Ele Pen. Socketed Gems Chain +1 Times is a 10% more multiplier to initial hit and better clear if you can get it, otherwise the added cold per 10 dex is the dream. With 8.9% base crit you can swap out inc crit strikes for inc crit damage or awakened GMP on that.

That bow you're working on though, wow. Considering the silly bollocks mirror bow I wanted in standard is one of these (which some of the mods are now legacy) you got a lot of potential there)

"
Viktranka a écrit :
"
Veruuk a écrit :

Which is my question, why doesnt the build use blood rage? I think the green nightmare jewel looks incredibly bad only to generate frenzy charges. id rather use an op searching eye jewel instead and use blood rage?

can anyone comment on this and say why I shouldnt use this? or if its as good as I think it is
Do you use damage on full life support? It won't work with bloodrage cuz bloodrage drains your life.

thanks for your answer, I do use that gem, and it obviously make total sense.

"
SynixProcessing a écrit :
"
Veruuk a écrit :
also how does this build get onslaught? I dont see how it gets onslaught

Searching eye jewels have a mod that states
"4% Chance to gain Onslaught on Kill"

ah ok I thought we went for a 100% chanse, I guess I wont go head over heals to get a jewel with chanse to get onslaugh ton kill, but thanks!
"
Veruuk a écrit :
"
SynixProcessing a écrit :
"
Veruuk a écrit :
also how does this build get onslaught? I dont see how it gets onslaught

Searching eye jewels have a mod that states
"4% Chance to gain Onslaught on Kill"

ah ok I thought we went for a 100% chanse, I guess I wont go head over heals to get a jewel with chanse to get onslaugh ton kill, but thanks!

4% Chance when you're killing 50+ enemies at a time, your onslaught uptime is near constant, so it's good enough, if you can get the 8% T1 roll then even better
are we supposed to not leave grace turned on and only use it for vaal grace? I cant have herald of ice, hatred, and grace all on at the same time even with enlighten gem

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires