[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

what changes do you think I could make to the tree to fit in cluster jewels? I know there's some real nice ones like chance to apply cold exposure on hit so woudln't need the frost bomb
Hey man, can you give me a hand?
I started POE this league and your build seemed so cool I wanted to try it out. Turns out it's really fun. But now i'm at a point that don't know how to progress. I reached maps and started dying like crazy, tho at 15k dps i can kill normal mobs fine.

From the gear recomendations i have: Opus, Hyrri's Ire and demise. I wanted to change Goldrim to Starkonja but i really cant afford losing the resists.

The rest of the gear consists on Hrimsorrow gloves (didn't find anything better yet (especially couse i find the 50% fis to cold damage usefull), carnage heart for the attributes (need them to use the str gems) and resists (again: cant cap res without it) and other random rares to fill the other slots.

What should I prioritize buying? I was thinking about The taming becouse it would really help with the resists, but it's expensive i was scared it alone would not be enough. I also checked the jewels: watcher eye is too expensive, practically impossible for me to buy. Green nightmare is more affordable.
Can i also ask on tips on how you crafted your other ring?

Sorry for any possible grammatical mistakes and the wall of text.
In advance, thank you.

PS: i will also try to read the other responses of this thread, if I find anything was already answered i will edit this post.
"
ArtoriusA a écrit :
I started POE this league and your build seemed so cool I wanted to try it out. Turns out it's really fun. But now i'm at a point that don't know how to progress. I reached maps and started dying like crazy, tho at 15k dps i can kill normal mobs fine.
Man... you have next to 0 life on your gear no wonder you're dying.

How to fix your stats / resists: buy rare items with life (50-70+) and 2-3 high resists and / or resist + some stat you need for any slot you can't afford uniques for now. Good slots are ring, neck, belt. Any other armor slot you don't have good unique for as well.

Also pretty sure you shouldn't be using item rarity on your ice shot but some damage increasing gem.

Get some better flasks too like diamond and I think atziri's promise shouldn't be very expensive. Get some manaleech if you haven't already so you don't need the mana flask.

Dernière édition par Viktranka, le 21 avr. 2020 23:45:32
"
ArtoriusA a écrit :

From the gear recomendations i have: Opus, Hyrri's Ire and demise. I wanted to change Goldrim to Starkonja but i really cant afford losing the resists.

The rest of the gear consists on Hrimsorrow gloves (didn't find anything better yet (especially couse i find the 50% fis to cold damage usefull), carnage heart for the attributes (need them to use the str gems) and resists (again: cant cap res without it) and other random rares to fill the other slots.

What should I prioritize buying? I was thinking about The taming becouse it would really help with the resists, but it's expensive i was scared it alone would not be enough. I also checked the jewels: watcher eye is too expensive, practically impossible for me to buy. Green nightmare is more affordable.
Can i also ask on tips on how you crafted your other ring?

Sorry for any possible grammatical mistakes and the wall of text.
In advance, thank you.

PS: i will also try to read the other responses of this thread, if I find anything was already answered i will edit this post.

Ok there's quite a lot you can do with little to no cost.
Your Hyrri's Ire, chromatic orb it to be 3G1B2R, should take maybe 20 chroms to get it, Ice Shot - Inc Crit Strikes - Chain - Added Cold - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Inspiration Support. And make sure they're 20% quality!

Get rid of the mana flask, get a Diamond flask, and take the mana leech node on duelist wheel or in bottom right.

Buy some better rings, Le Heup of All's work if you're broke

Replace Stibnite Flask with Atziri's Promise, try to get a 15% Ele roll,

Gloves, any 3c rares with life, resistances and attack speed will do

Jewels, get a green dream (upgrade to green nightmare later) and take Survivalist node for Res, Dodge and Frenzy generation. The others get Searching Eye jewels with flat Cold or Lightning Damage to Bows / Crit Multi / Life / Blind on Hit / Onslaught on Kill

Gem Setup, Single Target always goes in the 6L if you only have one, Clear skill in the 5L until you get 2 6L's.

Lastly, get a Lioneye's Fall Jewel
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Dernière édition par SynixProcessing, le 22 avr. 2020 01:41:33
"
Keussef a écrit :
I'm really looking about your build ( i level a Ranger now for this ), but i have some question :

WHat about the survivability ? Because with 4K, i'm afraid to be one shoot on every mob.

What about single target ?

And what do you think about dex stacking bow ? I'm come from a Hollow Palm Slayer, and i have a lot of stuff with a lot of dexterity.

I don't know how to use PoB, but, what about damage if i try to stack Dexterity and use Astramentis and some Split Personnality ( with Dex and Life ) ?

If somebody already try, i'm very curious about your experience.

Survivability, you're looking at anywhere from 50/40 Dodge to 60/50 (or 75/75 with Vaal Grace)

50-60% Evasion, and 4-12% chance to blind on hit (which increases your effective evasion by 50%, so a 50% Evasion Chance becomes 75%)

If you're using the Yoke of Suffering setup you're looking at about 500-2000 HP Life Gained on Hit per pack of mobs, (the LGoH x Amount of Arrows x Chain Amount), Gloomfang setup less so due to the downside of Gloomfang.

Single Target you got a few options, all listed in the OP.

Dex Stacking bows are a weird one, the perfect hypothetical mirror bow for this build does have that mod and it's amazing for Scourge Arrow. It's just expensive making one. Btw no, Astramentis still not as good as Yoke of Suffering due to Yoke's Ele Damage can Shock and increased damage taken modifiers (way more useful than flat damage increases)

If you go down the dex stacking route, Scourge Arrow will be king for ST. Stacking tonnes of flat cold and increased effect of shock for max damage. Still use Hyrri's Demise & Taming for the Ignite, Shock ,Chill proc. (Allocate Adder's Touch on amulet for Poison too for another 5%)
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Thank you so much for the response. I'll follow the recomendations.
Hope soon I can come back to share my progress.
:)
"
ArtoriusA a écrit :
Thank you so much for the response. I'll follow the recomendations.
Hope soon I can come back to share my progress.
:)

I see you're still using Item Rarity Support in your Hyrri's, swap it for Inc Crit Strikes. Item Rarity is Useless

Also remember to take the Soul Raker node on the Claw wheel for leech
Dernière édition par SynixProcessing, le 23 avr. 2020 12:10:12
Progress Update: My Cubital Tunnel turned out to be a trapped ulnar nerve leading to loss of use of my left pinkie and ring finger for about a month.

Finally getting there though so I may see this league yet :D
Hi Synix,

I was wondering why do you recommend carrying dread banner? I have full ele dmg conversion (0% phys dmg) and I'm wondering if I'm gaining anything from it. It seems particularly ineffective during bossing.

Maybe there is a mechanic I didn't catch.

Thank you as usual
Can this build do 20/20 simulacrum? And how well does it fair against T8 Sirus? Thanks for your time. Hope the injury goes well!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires