[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
TYZILLA1 a écrit :
are we supposed to not leave grace turned on and only use it for vaal grace? I cant have herald of ice, hatred, and grace all on at the same time even with enlighten gem

Yeah, Vaal Grace is just to max you to 75/75 dodge (for 16 seconds or so with 21/20 inc duration on it too), add in blind and having a decent enough evasion rating. Short of those one shots that no one except the tankiest guardians can survive, you'll be good.

If you're not like me and don't blink arrow onto the boss and be truly point blank, Vaal Haste is an option too
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Dernière édition par SynixProcessing, le 15 avr. 2020 22:31:55
"
Yeah, Vaal Grace is just to max you to 75/75 dodge (for 16 seconds or so with 21/20 inc duration on it too), add in blind and having a decent enough evasion rating. Short of those one shots that no one except the tankiest guardians can survive, you'll be good.

If you're not like me and don't blink arrow onto the boss and be truly point blank, Vaal Haste is an option too

Ah thanks for the response. I got the build going and im having lots of fun with it however, my dps doesnt seem to be anywhere near yours. can you please take a look and see what items i can improve and what not. Looking to prioritize mapping but also would like a few million dps on barrage to quickly kill map bosses. My hp is also only 3.6k. Not sure how i can squeeze much more life in there.. also im using precision because i dont really like blink arrow but i should be able to reach 100% crit chance right? Would like to link my dash to second wind once thats done

https://pastebin.com/N38Vk0vS
Dernière édition par TYZILLA1, le 16 avr. 2020 03:03:27
Dernière édition par Olivia_, le 3 févr. 2024 12:53:41
"
Olivia_ a écrit :

How is this for a bow? Ideally I'd get rid of the low physical roll and pick up bow attacks fire additional arrows, but I don't have the guts or the currency to start trying to annul and exalt for it. It shows it doing more DPS with ice shot and barrage in PoB than the opus I was using at least. I also don't know if using another "chance to do double damage" suffix is my best choice for a crafted mod but it showed up better than "% increased cold damage". Kind of a noob when it comes to crafting, so sorry if it's a dumb question.

Yeah that's a pretty nice bow, because its 8.6% base crit see how it performs without Inc Crit Strikes, either GMP it for clear or Hypothermia or Cold Pen for ST.
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
- Update -

Actual Gear

Rings and Boots are self crafted, i am pretty happy with those.
WIP

- Crafting Culling Strike Cripped Gloves
- Slam Opal ring for last Prefix
- An Bow Upgrad with cold dmg per dexterity
- + Chain Corruption Quiver
- Entchantments

- I took some more Resistances on the Passive Tree and Jewels, to have more Damage Option on my next Gloves.
- I took a Fertile Mind Jewel to cap my Intelligence Problems.
- Switched from Scourge Arrow to Barrage, which feels more effective to Map Boss
- Actually i am at 4675 Life
Dernière édition par DunklerKoenig, le 17 avr. 2020 18:54:44
started of with this build and its going strong, going with IceShot clear and Scourge Arrow ST version but i have some questions about gear since i feel its kinda confusing in the OP post,

if im going with Scourge arrow i should always have the Yoke of Suffering or are you gear swapping for the Gloomfang when map clearing ? and Harbringer bow is the way to go now or still using Chin Sol? due a "good" harbringer is abit out of my budget for the moment thinking of getting the other parts first so going with Opus first i guess

Hey,

i think i would like to multimod this Gloves. First Mod would be "+ to maximum Life"

Not sure what to add for the last Prefix:
- Evasion / to maximum life
- +1 level to AoE Gems (Especially for Hatred)
- 20-25% Phys Dmg converted to Cold Damage (worth it? with Winter Spirit i could go 100% conversion to cold)

Any idea on what I can improve? Sitting on 3.7k hp life and about 4mil dps with barrage. Build is fun but if i do end up getting hit its pretty much a death. Doesnt seem like I can squeeze in more life without getting multiple mirror tier items lol
I'm really looking about your build ( i level a Ranger now for this ), but i have some question :

WHat about the survivability ? Because with 4K, i'm afraid to be one shoot on every mob.

What about single target ?

And what do you think about dex stacking bow ? I'm come from a Hollow Palm Slayer, and i have a lot of stuff with a lot of dexterity.

I don't know how to use PoB, but, what about damage if i try to stack Dexterity and use Astramentis and some Split Personnality ( with Dex and Life ) ?

If somebody already try, i'm very curious about your experience.
Cool bro :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires