[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

Dernière édition par afgusto, le 8 avr. 2020 17:05:19
"
afgusto a écrit :

Nice man ! I'm planning to switch to Ice Shot once I get more currencies and I've kept your POB :) Have you tried Hyrri's Ire?
can somone give allok to my charcter im fealing that i have aproblem specialy on leech
Hey, guys. I know that the question has already been asked multiple times, but i'm still not sure - what are we cluster jeweling and are we?
nvm
Dernière édition par Slash125, le 10 avr. 2020 22:15:45
"
dguay a écrit :
"
afgusto a écrit :

Nice man ! I'm planning to switch to Ice Shot once I get more currencies and I've kept your POB :) Have you tried Hyrri's Ire?

I wrote about the build a few pages back in this thread - Ire is nice, but Farruls truly puts this build into the next level, it offers a lot more DPS and a lot more utility which we can heavily utilize. I'm not saying Ire is bad, but imo Farruls is much better at what we want to achieve.

"
mgamal2018 a écrit :
can somone give allok to my charcter im fealing that i have aproblem specialy on leech

I wrote about clusters a few pages back as well - you can check my setup here https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/afgusto/Jhoiraa?i=32&search=class%3DDeadeye%26item%3DArborix%26skill%3DIce-Shot%2CBarrage%26maxlevel%3D96

Pressure Points and Precise Commander gives exactly what we need, but if you feel like you are not lacking damage for ST, you can also go for Wish for Death which gives Culling Strike which is always a nice thing to have. I also went with Calamitious/Martial Prowess for the big cluster, but I saw people running cold based ones, but it's up to personal preference. Also, Fettle is very nice since in my case I had to sacrifice a lot of health points in the tree to feed clusters. Hope this helps!
"
afgusto a écrit :

Pressure Points and Precise Commander gives exactly what we need, but if you feel like you are not lacking damage for ST, you can also go for Wish for Death which gives Culling Strike which is always a nice thing to have. I also went with Calamitious/Martial Prowess for the big cluster, but I saw people running cold based ones, but it's up to personal preference. Also, Fettle is very nice since in my case I had to sacrifice a lot of health points in the tree to feed clusters. Hope this helps!

Here is my take on medium clusters.

use 10%increased effects of non-damaging ailments, and take cold conduction and storm rider.

these two gives permanent power charge uptime and a default 15% shock.

might be better than more crit.

just not sure if the line" enemies chilled by your hits are shocked" means we can no longer chill.

My Ice Shot Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978
Dernière édition par Aquarism, le 9 avr. 2020 18:25:18
What you guys think of Voidfletcher vs Hyrri's Demise? I believe Voidfletcher is better for single-target but it's such a big visual cluster fuck... How does Hyrri's Demise compares in term of damage? It gives good flat cold damage with attack speed. Anyone tested both?
Hey,
I´m following your guide and it´s going pretty well :)

I have two questions:
1. I´m wondering about my crit chance and wether it is usefull to get a watcher´s eye with crit chance while affected by hatred. In PoB my crit chance already sits at 100%, but the tooltip ingame goes only up to 53% crit chance. In contrast to your build I´m using Inspiration Suppoort.
Some other values (for instance resistances) differ from PoB to ingame as well which made me wondering since I don't know how the calculations work exactly.
So I wonder if that´d even make sense to get the watcher´s eye since PoB tells me I´m already at 100% crit chance

2. I´m looking for better gloves and want to include the Of Fury Entchantment. But it´s pretty hard to find any good ones. How does the Entchantment work (why is there such a big dps increase?) and is it worth to drop the gripped gloves implicit for it?

I really love the build, thank you for your good work <3
Any insight, as well on other (dps) optimizations you might suggest, are highly appreciated! :)

My PoB link: https://pastebin.com/D81jTyTs
Charactername: BelaFarinRod_Del
Hey,
i would like to play your ice shot chaingunner, but i am not sure if to go with a unique bow + Farruls Fur, which i already have..

..Or to go with dex stacking. I crafted this two, do you think its worth Multimodding? Which Mods would be worth crafting?

Beside that i already have a nice chest for going with dex

Thanks
Dernière édition par DunklerKoenig, le 13 avr. 2020 12:39:37

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires