[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
dguay a écrit :
What you guys think of Voidfletcher vs Hyrri's Demise? I believe Voidfletcher is better for single-target but it's such a big visual cluster fuck... How does Hyrri's Demise compares in term of damage? It gives good flat cold damage with attack speed. Anyone tested both?

Demise provides a lot more damage consistently due it providing Light/Cold/Fire per attribute which procs the Taming, with the chance to shock nodes we take and using Yoke of Suffering we gain an extra 60% from taming and 15% more damage taken from Yoke,

Voidfletcher is great with barrage due to the void shots and how they interact with barrage.

Making use of Ailments to stack damage: Demise everytime
Pure Cold: Voidfletcher
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
DunklerKoenig a écrit :
Hey,
i would like to play your ice shot chaingunner, but i am not sure if to go with a unique bow + Farruls Fur, which i already have..

..Or to go with dex stacking. I crafted this two, do you think its worth Multimodding? Which Mods would be worth crafting?

Beside that i already have a nice chest for going with dex

Thanks

I listed in the OP what the perfect bow would be

Having above 8%-9% Base Crit chance on a bow is fantastic, paired with either a 1.5% crit chance to attacks chest or 1.8% crit chance with Hatred Watcher's Eye to get near 100% crit chance without the gem, which you can swap for Inc Crit Damage or something else.

Socketed Skills deal 20% More attack damage is just icing on the top and not mandatory but you'll feel the difference in boss fights
(Alternatively, Socketed Gems Chain +1 Times makes the clear silly bollocks at +7, whack in awakened GMP instead of Inc Crit if you had a bow like that, so you'd be firing 9 or 10 arrows with +7 chain)

2 to 4 Cold per 10 Dexterity is mandatory for an ele/phys bow

Attack Speed / it's nice but the double damage / attack speed mod is perfect, sure you hit slower but the damage per hit is immense

Additional Arrows, least important imho, especially when you get Awakened Chain support.

That Rune Thirst bow just needs Crit Chance and Flat Cold to make it a very very good ST bow

Btw with bows like these, drop Barrage and goto Scourge Arrow for max damage
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Dernière édition par SynixProcessing, le 13 avr. 2020 19:54:19
"
konan_aroha a écrit :
Hey,
I´m following your guide and it´s going pretty well :)

I have two questions:
1. I´m wondering about my crit chance and wether it is usefull to get a watcher´s eye with crit chance while affected by hatred. In PoB my crit chance already sits at 100%, but the tooltip ingame goes only up to 53% crit chance. In contrast to your build I´m using Inspiration Suppoort.
Some other values (for instance resistances) differ from PoB to ingame as well which made me wondering since I don't know how the calculations work exactly.
So I wonder if that´d even make sense to get the watcher´s eye since PoB tells me I´m already at 100% crit chance

2. I´m looking for better gloves and want to include the Of Fury Entchantment. But it´s pretty hard to find any good ones. How does the Entchantment work (why is there such a big dps increase?) and is it worth to drop the gripped gloves implicit for it?

I really love the build, thank you for your good work <3
Any insight, as well on other (dps) optimizations you might suggest, are highly appreciated! :)

My PoB link: https://pastebin.com/D81jTyTs
Charactername: BelaFarinRod_Del

In Pob always make sure to have Assassins Mark disabled in your skills to know your real crit chance, if it's still above 90-95% with that curse disabled then you can consider swapping Inc Crit Strikes for Inc Crit Damage.

Tooltip ingame, if that's just hideout, with power charges you're looking about 62-64% i think, if you have a flask with inc crit chance during effect thenprobs 70%. Assassins Mark adds base crit onto cursed enemies which is a massive boost. If you have gloves with +0.8% crit chance to attacks or whatever it is, you'll see the difference the flat crit makes.

Fury enchantment let's out a blast of arrows that have a tonne of fire damage and pierce, but they also take on the damage from all your flat stacking and elemental. Mine with just the Merciless lab version was 36,000 dps or so.
Defensively you'd want Commandment of Winter or some such.

The gripped glove implicit no longer gets dropped, you get both enchant and implicit.

Notes from your PoB:
Rolling for the max 200 cold on Hyrri's Ire is always wanted (corruption with +1 gems and/or 50% damage is nice too)
Demise corruptions to aim for
+1 Chain (ilvl80 requireD)
+1 Arrow (ilvl60 required)
Flat Lightning/Fire/Cold, different Tiers at different ilvls but theyre all decent)

I'm not sure which gems you're actually using but 21/20 of things makes a noticeable difference. (Then into awakened gems)

If you get one of the jewels i describe below you can swap out the silver flask ofr Atziri's Promise and get 15% more damage and Chaos Res

Foul Fletch searching eye is nice
Ancient Lens not so much
Utility Gem:
Global Crit Multi
Life
Onslaught on kill
Blind on kill
(effect of shock if using Yoke)

Cold to Attacks
Cold to Bow attacks
Lightning to Attacks
Lightning to Bow Attacks
(effect of shock is using Yoke)

Your big one now will be getting the Hatred Watchers eye
In this order youd want
Crit Chance
Added Cold
Cold Pen
Inc Cold Damage
Cold Conversion (unless you use barrage then that's second to Crit Chance)

Some Ele Damage catalysts on Taming won't hurt.

----
On your Tree:
Farsight Sucks, those 4 points could go to a jewel slot.
If you get the Cluster Jewel, Pressure points and the other one (it's a couple posts back) with inc crit damage, drop Longshot and take those instead, better to have near 100% crit anytime

Dernière édition par SynixProcessing, le 13 avr. 2020 19:50:17
Update:
So to test how far my Cubital Tunnel is healing, booted up the game for first time since league launch, had completely forgotten how far i was (act 5 it turned out) and what shitty gear I had.

Numbness in my pinkie and ring finger returned after about 10-15mins but nothing a few exercises I learnt from my Chiropractor didn't fix.

I know I promised videos daily from league launch but I've had this RSI once before in my life, at it's worst you can't even pick up an empty coke can. So I do apologise, I'd just rather be healthy above all else.

Lockdown in UK stopping me from going to gym or chiropractor hasn't helped either xD

But hey, little snippet from my test run, got a new GFX card so I'm using Nvidia's DSR to render at 2715x1527 and downscale to 1080p as a form of AA and it looks alright. I'll probs play a couple hours a day till I get better to get some content for you guys, and also learn the new jewels and mechanics to better the guide, (and make new guides too)

Enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2YB-TdeVBE&
Hello fellow exiles. I have 2 questions I would like answered.

Can I use frostbite and elemental weakness curses together? I have 3 curses so I still use assasin's mark.

I was using poachers mark for frenzy generation, but i want to use frostbite instead and generate frenzy charges with blood rage.

Which is my question, why doesnt the build use blood rage? I think the green nightmare jewel looks incredibly bad only to generate frenzy charges. id rather use an op searching eye jewel instead and use blood rage?

can anyone comment on this and say why I shouldnt use this? or if its as good as I think it is
also how does this build get onslaught? I dont see how it gets onslaught
Hey me again. the plep! i just switched to the farul arborix setup felt very nice but my biggest problem atm is im hard stuck lvling just dying to much maybe someone can gimme some advice for better lvling should i run t 10 maps without boss or smth else ? maybe someone can check my passives i got the jewels for the crit double dmg etc but dropped them atm for more hp im around 3.7k for a better defensive way! im literally confused about the gems when to swap to cold pen etc ..

greetings the plep xD
Hey SynixProcessing,

thank you for your detailed Feedback, i saw your "perfect Bow Example", but while Alt + Regal Crafting, it's hard to hit those perfect stats and i still need to figure out which stats works the best for this kind of build.

I made a good amount of money this League and i think i will, for fun, continue to craft a nice bow to multimod.

As i understand you right, i try to hit:
- Attack Speed - Double Damage
- Cold Damage per Dexterity
- Flat Cold / Crit / Onslought

and Multimod it

Since Yesterday i got a Headhunter and will buy myself a Crit Hatred Watchers Eye today. Sadly i still need to level up a Ranger Char.

"
Veruuk a écrit :
also how does this build get onslaught? I dont see how it gets onslaught

Searching eye jewels have a mod that states
"4% Chance to gain Onslaught on Kill"
"
Veruuk a écrit :

Which is my question, why doesnt the build use blood rage? I think the green nightmare jewel looks incredibly bad only to generate frenzy charges. id rather use an op searching eye jewel instead and use blood rage?

can anyone comment on this and say why I shouldnt use this? or if its as good as I think it is
Do you use damage on full life support? It won't work with bloodrage cuz bloodrage drains your life.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires