[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
xXAsgardsreiXx a écrit :
I´m very new to bow builds and i literally dont know when to use yoke or the Gloomfang and which gem setupss are best for my current gear playing slt barrage maybe someone can check my prof and help me a bit .

Always have your single target in the 6 Link, it's the one that needs the most damage multipliers.

Gloomfangs clear always has been
Yoke is ST, if you have trouble with ST on Gloomfang switch, that's about it really.
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
I have been trying out the new amulet The pandemonius and I feel like it does well for ST. Anyone else try this out.
"
apolashu a écrit :
I have been trying out the new amulet The pandemonius and I feel like it does well for ST. Anyone else try this out.

Pandemonious has worked for quite a few people due to the inc cold damage (which is not often a stat grabbed so it almost acts like a multiplier)

I found for me, because I already blind so much from a searching eye jewel and the claw node, that Yoke won, but I also do the Scourge Arrow version over Barrage, I'm assuming for barrage it's more effective due to the guaranteed chill
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Hello, sorry for tht but i don't understand, in path of building you have onslaught and frenzy charges but i can't found this on item or tree can you explain to me please?
"
andrava a écrit :
Hello, sorry for tht but i don't understand, in path of building you have onslaught and frenzy charges but i can't found this on item or tree can you explain to me please?

Green Dream / Nightmare generates frenzy charges
Onslaught on Kill from Searching Eye Jewel
Dumb idea: what if, instead of an Elder LGOH ring you go for 2x Feast of Flesh small cluster jewels? (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Feast_of_Flesh_(passive_skill) ). This can free up a ring slot while keeping Gloomfang, possibly for another Taming or the like.
"
afgusto a écrit :
Hi, just wanna share some thoughts and my progression throughout the league, since I see that a lot of people are struggling with single target. So I hope this post will give you a better idea how Ice Shot should be built if you really wanna handle end game content well. I am not saying this is the 100% correct way, but it's just some thoughts from my own experience and perspective.

Today I killed Shaper and AW lvl 8 Sirus and not too long ago I was struggling even with AW lvl 4 Sirus, but these changes seemed to work wonders for me.

First of all, without heavy investment you won't be able to achieve it, there's no other way around it. In order to deal good single target damage you need 1) very high crit chance 2) very high crit multiplier 3) the more AS you have the better 4) flat cold/phys into cold damage multipliers. You want your hits to hit HARD and that's the only true way to melt bosses.

My current gear which I will try to go into depth below:

Spoiler

Now, the most two important parts I found are:

1) Farrul's setup - it just simply puts the build into a whole new level (I am sure there will be different opinions about it). The cat buff gives absolutely everything you want and most importantly it gives you crit stats which are mega important if you want to delete bosses quickly. Ire is also really really good, but IMO Farrul's just provides so much more and we can heavily benefit from that.

2) Cluster jewels - I cannot stress enough how insane they are. You can take a different approach and go with the cold nodes, but Pressure Points and Precise Commander is just the best thing you can possibly put on this character. Double of that gives you 10% double damage, 210%!!! crit strike chance and 30% crit strike multiplier, it's just simply insane. I crafted my large cluster with 50 alts, so if you are low on budget, just buy bases and give it a shot.

I had to sacrifice a lot of life nodes and have only 3.666 life, so I do die from time to time in t16 juiced Deliriums, but hey, that will always be the downside of the build.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions and I hope this post will give you a better idea about ST.

TL;DR - Crit chance, crit multiplier, flat damage scaling, AS

I am really enjoying your twist on the build. ST is much much stronger so far. Question, on your skill tree there 26 unspent points, are those in the cluster jewels?
"
SenseiTomato a écrit :
Dumb idea: what if, instead of an Elder LGOH ring you go for 2x Feast of Flesh small cluster jewels? (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Feast_of_Flesh_(passive_skill) ). This can free up a ring slot while keeping Gloomfang, possibly for another Taming or the like.

I'd not seen that cluster, very interesting, that could work then you'd be either as you say Taming or a ring with Assassins Mark, then try and get Elemental Weakness on Gloves (then annoint the Whispers of Doom passive and corrupt for additional curse) Obviously the chance of doing this is ridiculously low. But it looks to be about 30-40% damage boost.

Otherwise and far more realistically an Elder Ring with
Max Life
Ele Damage with Attacks
Projectile Attack Damage
an Attribute or Cold Damage modifier (so Flat or Increased %)

-----

The biggest one I've been looking at and will eventually get round to testing is using the Yoke with Adder's touch allocated for the extra 5% damage taken with poison being an ailment, using the crit cluster jewels with the 5% double damage one as well if possible to get. (Pressure Points and Precise Commander) whilst I'll have to drop a searching eye jewel (the effect of shock one over the onslaught/blind one imho) the gains from the crit chance and double damage far outweigh the loss of the shock effectiveness.

This crit boost will allow me to drop Inc Crit Strikes from all the skills and use Inc Crit Damage being a massive boost.

Thankfully there's plenty of freedom with this to experiment.

Would you recommend this for delirium league, i checked your profile and saw that you only played until level 46.
"
cancelsarge a écrit :
Would you recommend this for delirium league, i checked your profile and saw that you only played until level 46.

Yeah this is probably one of the most perfect builds, with all the extra mobs the damage from Chain goes insane and consistently

As I say on the first post, I got an RSI on Day one, had Barrage bound to Mouse 4 and the claw grip I usually have completely buggered a tendon. Took a week or so to rest it, then Doom Eternal came out and I wanted to 100% that. (Everything except Ultra Nightmare, woohoo)

I did say I'll be back, and I will be, I know it's incredibly late to the league but oh well, I get the patched version to experience :D

I ain't doing anything tomorrow so should log on then
Dernière édition par SynixProcessing, le 7 avr. 2020 15:37:41

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires