[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
Bouhrzouf a écrit :
Thanks for your superbe guide. I've been following it since 3.9.

I've been wondering why you would not use Green Nightmare in 3.10?

I'm about to acquire it, and you mentioned there's possibly something better.

Nah, Green Nightmares still awesome. Frenzy Gen, Dodge 5% cold as extra chaos, what's not to love.

If you were doing the bit stacking Scourge Arrow variant it can be argued a flat damage / effect of shock / life searching eye would be best in slot there but only then
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
How do you guys go about getting phasing for delving?
"
apolashu a écrit :
How do you guys go about getting phasing for delving?

I never really used it, but it's a fine alternative to Blink Arrow if you hate Blink that is, you're chaining screens away so shouldn't really have issue with needing to run through a pack.
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
how this build performs in simulacrum and high tier delirium orbed maps?
What is your input on running this build pandemonius instead of gloom fang elder ring?
Why Death's Opus ? I think Arborix Assassin Bow better than Death's Opus (DO).

Yes, arborix have +25% crit damage (DO +50%) and 6.7% base crit maximum (DO = 7.5% i think), but Arborix have +74% more base damage and buff - every 8 seconds +30% more damage at close range (very cool for Barrage with Point Blank) and 8 sec +30% attack and move speed.
Dernière édition par gizmo032, le 31 mars 2020 13:11:22
Hi I've been playing this build and the damage seems okayish - my single target is quite low but I also just get one shot, particularly by conquerors. I know with some more levels I will get more life nodes but even so, it seems extraordinarily squishy and even something such as the elder life on hit ring wont stop me getting one shot if I can't attack before I get hit.

What would you recommend that I get to improve my gear?
Hello.
I try to gather all the pieces for this build and have not got all of them yet but what is really frustrates me is Single Target dps. I have like zero dps to Single Target with Barrage. I tried to use Chin Soil and link setup from the first post description, but had no improvements at all. I couldn’t even beat citadel at lvl2. I am okay with a fact that almost everyone can one shot me but in exchange it is expected to have insane amount of dps, am I right?

It might be I do something wrong? Maybe I should change something with my barrage or other gear? I know my gems are not fully maxed and I do not have proper belt, chest, gloves and Taming and Dying Sun but take into account that I am talking about yellow map tiers.

If you have time could you please take a look at my profile and tell me what am I do wrong?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/rookie81pwnz/characters

thanks a lot for any replies in advance.

ps I played SA Raider several months ago and it was really easy and convenient to clear all content and delve to like 1k.

I am really enjoying this build as a low level mapper. Cast on death-portal is a requirement :)
Thanks for the guide! Looking for some advice on what I should be looking to upgrade next. Thats my gear below. So far running comfortable t14-16 though still struggle on some bosses and with the occasional one shot. More trying to optimize single target damage and some survival. Clear is nuts and fun! :)

My thoughts were to get corrupted blood corruption next. And try and setup the quiver corrupts after. Im probably doing those myself. Dont have enough currency for the Watchers eye yet. And not sure if there are any of the new clusters that would make sense to use.

Is the green nightmare still worth it ? Is it more for mapping or good all around?

PB: https://pastebin.com/jWTEjE5h
Dernière édition par RNHell, le 1 avr. 2020 19:35:21

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires